Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
IF YOU WERE A MAGE..................................... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your favourite element?
  water
  wind
  fire
  earth
  electric
  poison
  dark
  light
View Results

Transparent Shadows

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:55 pm
I guess I'd have to pick Red Mage. Although not generally strong in any category, I like the versatility of the Red Mage of being able to adapt to a situation. Exploiting some weaknesses of an enemy, weakening them with status spells, or healing and supporting. Using blades seems like a decent bonus too (I could picture weakening a foe from a distance, then charging my blade with a certain element and fending them off if they draw near).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 pm
Oh, I couldn't be a mage, I love swords and beating the crap out of my enemies too much...
But ok, I'll answer the freakin' question. Lol.
I'd be a red mage because then I could use black & white magic to hurt enemies and heal friends AND I'd be able to use a sword.
I'd wear a long black leather coat and carry a staff with a blade on it and I'd have a long silky black scarf that goes down my back and nearly reaches my feet.
I would favour the lightning element.
Also, became a red mage by being attacked by an evil mage when confronting him but instead of being killed, I absorbed some of his powers and eventually I use them to destroy him. Cool story, eh? ;D  

I heart swords

Kyoukakku

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm
If I were a magician, would be a black mage, because I'm given the offensive type spells and also a red or blue mage, as it could be adapted to any magic and could also mimic the mob attacks enemies.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 pm
I want to say Summoner just for pure Pwnage, but because i LOVE to eat, Blue Mage just seems to suit me. I became one because i wanted to beat Quina in an eating competition.  

Asgard314

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 am
I would be a summoner. I like the idea of summoning any monster to my side and kill whatever is facing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd definitely go with an Illusionist! Nothing beats attacking all enemies at once with any element. Though...I'm not really sure if you would classify this as a "mage." Anyhow, I'd keep the with the traditional look...except the headpiece.  

Zumato

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:50 am
Materia Magic from FF7

Thats an option right? They get do do everything, heal, attack, summon without restrictions like the sage or red mage would.

If I can't have that class, I'd chose the White Mage (I always choose the healing role)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 am
I'd have to say a Blue Mage. They have offensive, defensive and healing, plus are good with weapons compared to most mages. Plus, I think it 'd be thoroughly satisfying to hit an enemy with their own move to finsih them off.  

cleggy510

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 am
I would choose a black mage!!Equip my party with some elemental robes or shields and I can heal them with that element! And then I would destroy my enemies with Ultima or Flare!!!Bwahahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm
I would deffinitely be a white mage, helping others with my healing magic and using my holy spells to damage foes. It would be difficult traveling on my own, but hey, I prefer being with friends anyway. razz I just like the idea of being able to help others and protect them along their journey.  

RopesThe13th

aznpink45

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 pm
OOOh i totally would be a healing mage. That way my team members wouldnt abandon me and i wouldnt have to waste calories fighting muahahaha.
My clothes would deffinately be pink (jk i wish) with white laces yay!
I became a mage cuz i was a daughter of a mage i guess...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 am
Black Mage... I'd kill anything that gets in my way with the powers of the arcana. Plus then i could zap ppl with thunder, thundara, thundaga and thundaja! twisted yes. i have an obsession with thunder magic 4laugh Id wear the original black mage cloth... but no black, yellow eyed face whee im not racist or anything so i know that sounds bad stressed But i just found it... well, really weird stare Then again... i think 8-bit theatre proofed the point in one of their comics lol  

SnowstormWolf92

AlbeNie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:39 pm
I rather be a summoner than a mage. So, ZERO-BAHAMUT will appear when I CALL HIM and wipe you out with your little planet...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 pm
daaaaaang. It would take all the mages in the world just to put a poke on Zero Bahumut ><  

SnowstormWolf92

Dusky of Old

Feral Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:16 pm
i want to be a Black mage,
um....to kill all with fire,
i well wear a Black and Red robe with markings of fire on it,
why i am a mage? some dude called me fat xp
then i killed him with firegaja
i made a stronger Fire spell!  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]