Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:43 am
User Image

She was sent to live with her aunt after her heart was completley shattered. Too afraid to get stiched up she keeps pushing anyone away. He lives across the street, admiring her from a distance. He's confident but he's part of a gang. When he gains the courage to talk to her...She just pushes away. Him being stubborn...keeps trying. After a freak accident her aunt has to leave..but she doesnt want her to be alone. Her aunt knows his Mom.. Now She is stuck with him checking up on her..and he doesn't mind.

Will she stop pushing away? Will his gang get in the way?

[open to changes]
{only rules...NO ONE LINERS!!! SEMI LIT!!! and I like detail...about everything. Also please please please DRAMA!!! oh yeah...and the romance]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:51 pm
:: razz rofiles:::

Name: Amanda Lions
Pic: User Image
personality: Shy,but can be a b***h.She has authority problems.She hates being told what to do. But she can be aggressive.[when needs to be] Loves to cook and read.She's really sweet.Normal student at school...
Extra:Her ex,died in a car crash. She found out he was cheating on her since they started [9th grade] and he had been the one who knocked up her bestfriend...so a hell of a life.

Name: Dan Hays
Pic: User Image
Personality: He likes to act rowdy and energetic and crazy around his friends, but also has a quiet, intelligent, side as well. He's the smartest person he knows, but hides it to fit in. He's peer pressured to drink and smoke constantly by his friends, but still hasn't done either.
Extra: He's extremley athletic, used to be captain of the tennis team in highschool, and has a black gang tattoo imprinted on his neck. He's never had a girlfriend before, and has had a couple ask him out, but has turned them down. He's good at learning people and getting people to like him, and loves to be the center of attention. He was class clown at school, but knew when not to go overboard, and rarely ever got detention, and his grades were always A's and B's.  

kissmel8atnight

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:57 pm
::BUMP::  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:02 pm
::BUMPO!..i dont needs to be a real life pic can be anime::  

kissmel8atnight

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:07 pm
Amanda was laying on the couch with her I-pod. She was wearing her black corset top with her jean skirt. With her back resting on the arm rest and her legs bent towards her ,she was completley relaxed...nothing to worry about. Breath...breath She layed there on the couch hair curled and her eyes closed.
She wasn't too happy about that guy coming over. Her aunt was too worried about her. Amanda sighed and listened to her music. SHe blasted the song ' HOld the door' by armor for sleep. THough...it couldn't stop the memories from coming back. Her eyes shot open.

She was hypervenalating...again. She took another deep breath. one...two....three...She leaned over the armrest and grabbed a random book.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:20 pm
He finished dancing in his room to a song he was listening to, and stumbled out and down the hallway, pulling his jeans up, sticking his hands into his black hoody pockets.

A little while later he was on the street, breathing extra hard just to see the white air come out of his mouth so he could stare at it for fun. Once he arrived, he peekd in a window, not to see inside, but to see himself, and he began to fix his hair, but stopped and grinned. "God I'm pretty. PRETTY as ever.", he mumbled, waltzing up to the porch and carefully pulling his right hand out of his hoody pocket and knocking on the door a couple times, to the tune of the song he had been listening to earlier.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 am
Amanda had just finished the book...again. She sighed,leaning back. The song that was playing had just ended. There were knocks coming from the door. It shockingly made her jump.great... she thought to herself. she took her headphones out,throwing the i-pod onto the coffee tabel, and got up. She fixed her skirt out of habit. Running a hand through her hair a she walked,she managed too look out the peep whole. She rolled her eyes and unlocked the door.She opened the door slowley. Amanda leaned on the door frame,her hair cascading over her face "Can I help you?" her voice was soft and angelic..an individual would have to be really paying attention to notice she was talking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 pm
"Nope, but I can help YOU.", he said pointing to her, then grinning deviously. He spread his arms out. "Dunno' who I am? It's ME baby! MEEE. Dan Hays? Amanda, right??", he asked her, tilting his head to the side.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:03 pm
[omg lawls]

Amanda rolled her eyes "Name doesn't ring a bell..." she bit her lower lip,bored. She wasn't one for patience"Why does my name matter?" sher asked slyly. SHe smirked and went to shut the door in this guys face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:19 pm
"WAIIiiiiiiit a second.", he sputtered, tilting his head downwards after quickly sticking a hand and leg in on the door so she coulden't close it. He lifted his head and spoke normally again. "You're livin' with yah' AUNTIE, right?", he asked happily. "WE-HELL, it's FUNNY really... my momma' knows your auntie.", he said, nonchalantly. "They're like HOMIES!! BFF's!!! SOUL mates.", he said, crossing his hands together, just barely containing his own laughter by biting his lip. "Or somethin.", he said casually. Then he put on a confused look and held his chin in his hand."So hold up what does that make US again...?", he asked himself, seemingly thinking hard.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:30 pm
He spoke too much. She sighed "There just friends...my aunt was married..." she rolled her eyes She crossed her arm,her hair bouncing. SHe ajusted her skirt. "That makes us...nothing" she attempted to close the door again.Failure,his arm and leg were there., "why are you here?" she demanded...well...sort off.

[lawls]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:36 pm
He smiled innocently, taking his foot back out of the door, and leaned against it with his hand. "Whell,... I was thinkin'.. I dunno' maybe you wanted to.. hang out, or something?", he said, staring at her feet, but then bringing his eyes up to look at her hopefully.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:40 pm
Amanda looked at him shocked. What the hell?She sighed "I don't...'hang' out.." she bit her lip lightly looking away. Then...it started raining...she could let him get wet... damn politness..."you can come in for a lil.." she turned and went into the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm
"Don't mind if I do!", he said happily, moving to walk in. Before he walked in, while she was turned away, he looked back and quickly whispered, "THANKYOU - GOD.", silently, thanking God that it began to pour out so suddenly. "Heyyy lemmie' get that for ya'." He said and closed the door loudly and strode in, raising his hands up in praise as he entered the house. He looked ecstatic. "..MAMMMA MIAA!! - God - the HOUSE!!.. MAGNIFICO!!! Mota' BELLA, tootie frutti!", he exclaimed, as if he knew how to speak Italian.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:08 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes,yet again. She folded her arms across her chest and led him to the kitchen. When he started speaking she stiffled a luagh. "parlate itallian? perché se. .you succhiate esso."

[you speak itallian? becuase if you do..you suck at it. thats what she said]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces