Generic Products for Goths Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:02 am
This is a tongue-in-cheek thread, but list off some (real) products that may be marketed towards the goth-culture.

For example-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woolite for Dark Laundry. Real product? Yes. For goths? Well, the label and commercials say it's for people with large amounts of black clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:34 am
wow, thats funny  

Ayame_Rikimayu

trampyre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:53 am
XD Great thread. Hm. I don't believe I ever noticed that bit on the Woolite bottle (and I've bought a LOT of Woolite over the years). Is that and extra-extra large size?

To add to the list: like all the Pumpkin/Spice scented things that come out every fall. Just yesterday I saw pumpkin-scented Febreze at the supermarket.
lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:19 pm
Any lighting fixtures that make extensive use of iron, silver, purple and black and/or come with a spot to put a very tall or very short creme coloured candle.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Let's not forget all the halloween black and white makeup that invades the store shelves this time a year. The day after sale is the absolute best way to stock up on basics.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:35 pm
KeevanSixx
Let's not forget all the halloween black and white makeup that invades the store shelves this time a year. The day after sale is the absolute best way to stock up on basics.

Oh yeeessssss. twisted  

AdrianaKitten

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:49 pm
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted
I must say I tend to raid store's on All Hallow's Day. Funny way to celebrate it, but an excellent way to get really cute panties at WalMart. I love those cotton hipsters that say stuff like "Boo!" and "Scardy Cat" on the butt.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:52 pm
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted
I must say I tend to raid store's on All Hallow's Day. Funny way to celebrate it, but an excellent way to get really cute panties at WalMart. I love those cotton hipsters that say stuff like "Boo!" and "Scardy Cat" on the butt.
I just don't like when they over cutify everything -_-

Some stuff is just a little too cute and fuzzy for my liking, cute to the point where it's just ridiculous and makes me sick.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:00 pm
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted

Some stuff is just a little too cute and fuzzy for my liking, cute to the point where it's just ridiculous and makes me sick.
For the most part I agree, but I tend not to worry about that too much when it comes to panties.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:10 pm
The Goth Apple
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted

For the most part I agree, but I tend not to worry about that too much when it comes to panties.
Panties are the exception. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:55 pm
I always try to get my mom to buy Woolite Dark. She never does,though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:14 pm
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted

Ooooh, the CUTER, the BETTER, is what I say. It makes everything waaay scarier. Ever see Happy Tree Friends? Or that episode of South Park where the Terrorists are trying to steal people's imaginations?

Muahahaha.  

trampyre

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:21 pm
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted

Ooooh, the CUTER, the BETTER, is what I say. It makes everything waaay scarier. Ever see Happy Tree Friends? Or that episode of South Park where the Terrorists are trying to steal people's imaginations?

Muahahaha.
twisted

I just don't like the overcutification of skulls and such for decorations and bandanas. I have a problem with the fashion industry depriving me of my creepy clothes. They are forcing me to either buy expensive stuff from Germany, or to get guy's clothes in super small sizes if I want my demonic designs scrawled all over them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:03 pm
XWraith_LordX
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted

Muahahaha.
twisted

I just don't like the overcutification of skulls and such for decorations and bandanas. I have a problem with the fashion industry depriving me of my creepy clothes. They are forcing me to either buy expensive stuff from Germany, or to get guy's clothes in super small sizes if I want my demonic designs scrawled all over them.

You could always try doing the designs yourself, but I agree, it's hard for me to look at the fluffy-looking skulls that are so prevalent nowadays.

As for generic products... I have nothing. gonk I'll try to think of something later.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 pm
XWraith_LordX
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx

Oh yeeessssss. twisted

Muahahaha.
twisted

Sometimes it's just cheaper to buy the guys clothes since they think girls clothes have to be way to "cute"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff