Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:18 am
It started off as a normal day.
She went to school.
Learned stuff, she'd probably never have to know.
Came home.
Had a snack.
Fought with her younger sister.
Chatted it up with her parents.
Had dinner.
Then retired to her bedroom.
There on her bed sat a book, it's pages were bound in a leather cover, with beautifully scripted writing across the cover.
"Ink Wishes"
Curiously, she sat on her bed, opened the book and began to read. As she read she could feel herself being drawn in. Unable to put the book down.
She could feel the world starting to spin.
Afraid, she tossed the book on the ground, open to the page she had just read.
The book began to glow.
Out stepped a character from the book. Staring at her in amazement.
Here begins their story.

Rules!
*Please be semi literate.*
*Write a good length of a response.*
*I understand writers blocks... Just don't make a habit of them*
*If you're interested PM me*
*Be willing to possibly play multiple characters as this progresses*
*PM me with the title "Inky Doodle" *
*If a male fills the space, be open to romance* **I LOVE romance!**
*Not too much swearing... Some is okay. Just not a lot*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 am
The Girl

Name: Allison Stone
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Very loving and sweet
Appearance: User Image
Controller: DncStar

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:22 am
From the Book

Name: Conan Lupin
Personality: Sharp and demanding, the favorite of the family. He dislikes most women, thinking them lower than him. He knows of his younger sister's witchcraft practices, and threatens to tell on her if she doesn't brew him potions whenever he wishes. He is kind when he wants to be, but not very often.
Appearance:User Image

Name: Nina Lupin
Personality: silent and rude. She tends to write a lot, but it is frowned upon by her parents and teachers. She is learning to become a maidservant, but she secretly wishes to be a witch.
Appearance:User Image
Controller: TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:06 pm
~*~Bump~*~

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:34 pm
Allison climbed off the bus, waving to her friends as she left. She pushed the small white gate of the fence open and walked up the flower lined path to the front door of her home. She stuck her key in the lock, turning it to unlock the door. She pushed the door open and stepped inside. She kicked off her shoes, and tossed her bag aside. She walked into the kitchen grabbing a snack as she went. It'd only be an hour or so until Mom got home and fixed dinner. Allisons younger sister, Maddie bounced shuffled into the door. She growled and rolled her eyes at Allison. "Hey Mads!" Allison called, giggling softly as she munched on her cookie. Maddie glared and turned away, going off to her bedroom. Allison shrugged and sat at the counter doing her homework. Hours passed and Allison finished the last of her homework as her mother came through the door with dinner. Allison lept up to help her, calling her sister to come for dinner. Her father entered just intime to sit and eat.
They ate, chatting about their days. Allison smiled and chatted softly before excusing herself to her room. She climbed the stairs and entered her room, shutting the door behind her. She saw a mysterious book on the bed. She made a face and she peered at the cover. "Ink Wishes" She shrugged and sat on her bed, beginning to read. Soon the room around her began to spin and the book began to glow in her hands. She shrieked and tossed the book to the ground and watched in horror as two figures stepped out of the book. "What the!?" She whispered in fright.

((Just to let you know... I won't always write that much!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Conan had just blackmailed Nina into making him another potion. There was to be a race the day after that, and he wanted to be prepared. As he downed the potion, which Nina told him would help him win, he felt dizzy. Nina took the vial from his hands, licking a drop off of her fingers. She looked up, seeing her brother drop to the floor. Soon her vision blurred as well and she collapsed.
As she came to consciousness she was standing in an unfamiliar room. She squeaked, staring at the room, she sat by her brother, who seemed to also have come to the strange place with her. She looked up at Allison, just realizing she was there. She stared at Allison, wondering what the girl was wearing.
Conan had just woken up, seeing Allison. He blinked, unsure why he was standing in such a strange room. He then noticed Allison's outfit. His eyes widened. What a strange outfit. He kinda liked it.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm
Allison shank back against her wall, covering her mouth with her hand. "Who are you!? And why are you in my room?!" She asked softly, getting on her knees, facing them with a look of confusion, fear and a tad bit of excitement. She tucked a long strand of brown hair behind her ear. Her lips pursed into a thin line and she cautiously got off her bed, making her way towards them and the book. "Did you come from there?!" She asked, pointing to the book. "Do you even talk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:54 pm
"The little twit doesn't." he replied snarkily, looking at Nina, who was near instantly on the other side of the room. "And how should we know?" he snapped. He crossed his arms, eyeing her. "Rather short for a girl eh?" he asked, pointing to her skirt. No girl at home would be caught in those clothing, the parents wouldn't approve. Although he wouldn't mind if they did.
((If its a skirt >> ))  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:02 pm
Allison frowned, folding her arms across her chest. "My skirt isn't short. And all I asked was a question... No need to be so irriatated." She snapped, unfolding her arms then holding out her hand. "I'm Allison. Welcome to the real world? You're in Albany, New York, United States." She said with a nod and a smile. "And you are?" She asked looking from the boy to the girl hiding off on the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm
Nina didn't open her mouth, instead staring at her blankly. She scuttled over to Conan. Yeah, he was a jerk to her, but he was the only thing familiar there. She clutched his tunic, watching the girl from behind him.
"Conan, and that's Nina." Conan looked over his shoulder at the tiny girl. "So, Allison..." he looked at her, trying her name out on his tongue. "Why are you wearing such short clothing?" he asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:18 pm
Allison smiled warmly. "Well it's nice to meet you both" She said with a nod and then looked down at her clothing. She was still in her uniform of a chocolate brown shirt and a red skirt. Her beret sat on the edge of her bed. She raised an eyebrow and eyed him. "This is my uniform for school." She said shrugging her shoulders. "Most girls wear it... Unless they opt for the pants instead of the skirt." She laughed softly. "I wonder how I'm going to explain you to everyone..." She mused softly, tapping her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Nina blinked, watching the finger suspiciously. She stepped back, curious about this Allison. She sat on the bed next to the girl, watching her in silence.
Conan blinked for a few moments, trying to think about all the girls in the village wearing that. It was a rather nice thought, but he pushed it away in favor of saying, "I can leave."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:17 pm
Allison smiled softly at Nina beside her before turning to look up at Conan. "I highly doubt that." She said logically. "You're from this book." She said, leaning over and picking up the book. "And I don't know how to get you back there... So you're kind of stuck here with me for a while I guess." She shrugged and smiled. "Hope thats not an issue."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Conan frowned deeply, "Nina's to be married off soon." he said, mostly to his sister. It was her fault, if she hadn't given him that darned potion. If she couldn't find a husband, then they'd have to find someone who'd hire a silent maidservant.
Nina looked down, knowing that he felt it was her fault.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:57 pm
Allison looked at Nina with a sympathetic look. She cautiously placed her hand on the girls knee, patting it comfortingly. "Does she want to be married off? And isn't she a little young?" She asked, peering up at Conan. Her lips pursed in a tight line. She tucked her hair behind her ears, rolling up the sleeves on her sweater, leaning back slightly on her bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff