Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 pm
My quest thread! I'll update all my quest SoA ideas here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:45 pm

SoA Name: Singizio
Meaning: False Accusation
Nickname: The God of “Yes You Are!”
Domain: Accusation

Powers:
Accuse other animals of things with no evidence to support his claims.
Hears ‘cues’ for his catchphrase, out of context, and teleports to deliver his line.
Can raise suspicions in others.

Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Description:

Coming soon?

Personality:

Obligated to voice his opinions on every thing and every one, Sing does so with gusto and passion. He can see the insecurities in others, and uses his power as a God to openly accuse others of deeds connected to these character traits. Sometimes good, but mostly bad, he has a habit of insulting more people than he helps with this ability. Always appearing as if on cue, he never fails to shout ‘yes you are!’ at just the right moment for it to be meaningful and triumphant: always catching a critter in denial and shooting it down. He spends his days flitting through the world, just looking for these moments, and never stays around long enough for the mortals he drops in on to know who he was or even what he really meant.

Reference Images:

Version One

Fur color, markings, and other changes to come.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:46 pm
Regular:

Name: TBA
Owner: Lithia Brandon
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Metallic like fur of deep red with golden yellow and brilliant blue eyes. Some mild signs of battle and wear... or... Actually, I don’t really have any design in my head. I want to start collecting Iron Man themed guys, but I would love to see what each artist can come up with for me! So any design you want to throw in there, would be amazing and more than welcome. ^^

Suave as hell, handsome, muscular and badass. I don't care where you draw your inspiration for the design from. I just know I don't want a little Iron Man suit guy, which is why I'm going for 'Iron Man themed' rather than 'Iron Man cosplay'. You could focus on his character traits, as vaguely listed above, on the impossibly dashing Tony Stark, on the Iron Man suit itself or the technology in it's creation: any thing that will inevitably reflect my genius, metallic love works for me!

Reference Images:
Best picture of anything, ever.
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
I am Hopeless
Gorgeous.

Is this a low-luck custom?: No.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 am
Reserved for the God of Addiction!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:03 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CarlyJade/Other/godofaddiction-3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CarlyJade/Other/lionsketch.png

Sketch of the God of Addiction and an even crappier sketch explaining what's going on.  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games