Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
This week is a good week :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Well for a Monday, today was pretty good day. In band today, we were rehearsing our music in sections, and it was just us and our section leaders. Me and my friend Silvi were playing our music perfectly while the other Baritones sucked badly. Soo... my section leaders and the other upperclassmen congratulated me since I did so well. It's surprising because I'm a former flute player and have been playing the Baritone for about 6 weeks. Everyone was surprised I was doing so well and got compliments from 2 Seniors, a high five from another and a fist pound from my section leader. Aahh it made me feel goooood. And to add on to that, my birthday's on Saturday, and my friend Sara and I are planning a fun weekend to celebrate. x3

What's gone good/bad for you guys this Monday? Tell mee storieeeeessss. I like them. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 pm
User Image

Thats cool! :'D
I'm a former French Horn player [/random]
Let's see... We did really good on our U.S. Society project. Bad news, I have to read this terrible poem I did in front of the class tomorrow
gonk
....... I dunno. I hate Monday.  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:16 pm
awwww that's so cute! [mkay, I don't know how else to describe my feelings towards your accomplishment razz ]

today was okay for me. found out I have to do a pumpkin launch for Physics X___X I don't know how to build a catapult!
other than that, it was a normal day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:20 pm
I did nothing all day except re-stock the fridge, read, and nap sweatdrop

I went to two weddings this weekend (which almost turned into three) and was recovering from the insanity. Good times, but exhausting x.x

Congrats on the band stuff and happy b-day in advance! :3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:04 pm
Well done xd
as for me i got one of books of messed up poetry pubished  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:05 pm
Lord DemiBaal
Well done xd
as for me i got one of books of messed up poetry pubished

oh and someone knifed me in my arm so i kicked in the nut flush head down lu  

Lord DemiBaal

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:30 pm
Ohh, well done! As a former music player, I know how hard it is to make yourself more noticeable than people who're not getting their piece wrong. D:

My Monday was like any other, but today was pretty busy. I had my photo taken first thing in the morning, which I didn't like, because I'm not a smiler, we then had to take an exam, which was pretty easy and consisted of a vocab test, a maths test and 2 pattern tests, and after school I had 2 hours worth of Japanese lessons. ` w` I learned a lot of stuff, like how to write my name, how to introduce myself in detail and stuff like that. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:03 pm
@LCP: Ew, I had to do one of those for Geography last year. It was a yucky poem x3
@Neiina: Hehe, I know it's kind of hard to understand. A pumpkin launch...? Catapult? Sounds fun to me x3.
@Karma: How boring. But, you're lucky you aren't in school because you got to nap D:
2 weddings? Wow, you must know lots of people. I've never been to a wedding myself except for when I was like 8 months old and I don't expect to remember it anytime soon. x3
@Lord DemiBaal: OWCH O_O Knifed in the arm? What a violent way to start the day.
@Amy: Yeah, it is kinda hard but there's only 7 Baritones and 7 trombones in the low brass section, so it's easy for the section leaders to pick out the ones who are playing well. x3
Eew... I hate picture day. I had my picture taken and I smiled somewhat like this- :/
And Japanese class? You're so lucky. They were about to have Japanese available as a foreign language elective but they took it out at the last minute. :sob:  

LolCow Loves Cheeze

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:00 pm
User Image

Tuesday was a lot better than Monday. Turns out we didn't have to read our poems >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:16 pm
Eh, not really. It's just that all of my friends/cousins/siblings are now in their 20's-30's so I guess getting married kinda comes with that territory.

I didn't go to many weddings when I was in HS either. When you hit mid-20's it's like you can't get away from them and all of your relatives keep asking when yours is going to be gonk xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Super Organic
@LCP: Ew, I had to do one of those for Geography last year. It was a yucky poem x3
@Neiina: Hehe, I know it's kind of hard to understand. A pumpkin launch...? Catapult? Sounds fun to me x3.
@Karma: How boring. But, you're lucky you aren't in school because you got to nap D:
2 weddings? Wow, you must know lots of people. I've never been to a wedding myself except for when I was like 8 months old and I don't expect to remember it anytime soon. x3
@Lord DemiBaal: OWCH O_O Knifed in the arm? What a violent way to start the day.
@Amy: Yeah, it is kinda hard but there's only 7 Baritones and 7 trombones in the low brass section, so it's easy for the section leaders to pick out the ones who are playing well. x3
Eew... I hate picture day. I had my picture taken and I smiled somewhat like this- :/
And Japanese class? You're so lucky. They were about to have Japanese available as a foreign language elective but they took it out at the last minute. :sob:
its like that every morning ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:34 pm
Super Organic

Ohh, I used to play in a fairly big orchestra, and if I was good, everyone would drown me out. xD I played the recorder.

I hate picture day too. I wanted to death face the camera, but I was told to be happy. My smile was so awkward. D:

That sucks. D: I only managed to get Japanese classes because they were offering it at a college nearby. When I leave school, though, I'm going to take a big, almost-a-year-long Japanese course in Japan. 3nodding I can't wait, but I need a LOT of money. xD  

Amy Obscurite

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:02 pm
Lord DemiBaal
Super Organic

its like that every morning ^^

WTF.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces