Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:19 pm
A boy; a popular guy. He's on the football team and a fan of Lilith's Pizza.
A girl; an athlete. She's on the cross country team and works at the family business. The restaurant is named after her. She does deliveries.

The boy has a girlfriend.
The girl has a pizza.

Taken boy and delivery girl come together in the strangest ways.
__

The Girl; Lilith; TeHsChNoZbErRy
The Boy; Seth; tested and true

Name:
Passion:
Parents' Dreams for them:
Pic:

___

Name; Lilith Laury
Job: Pizza delivery girl
Passion: running
Parents' Dreams for them; to take over the restaurant.
Pic;User Image

Name: Seth Jordan Logsdon
Job: Works at a grocery store and stocks shelves, sometimes bags the food for people and carries it out to their car. It's what he likes and its what he requested to do.
Passion: Football, and that pizza; it's so epic.
Parents' Dreams for them: To become a star in the NFL.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Lilith was sitting on a bench and waiting to be sent out with a pizza. She watched her brother race out the door with six pepperoni pizzas, while she was sitting without anything to do. Then her dad ran to the counter to pick up the phone.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:48 pm
Seth looked at his watch it was just about lunch time and his girlfriend was over. He asked her if she wanted to order pizza and she agreed. He ran to the phone, excitedly, and called up his favorite pizza place. Lilith's. Seth waited. A first ring went by and then a second. Come onn he thought to himself while tapping his fingers on the counter. A third ring went by. A busy tone. "GOD." he said and sighed. He looked to his girlfriend and told her that they didn't pick up,"I guess no pizza." he said to her and kissed her cheek before she left half an hour later. Deciding that he really wanted the pizza Seth called Lilith's again,"God... please pick up this time." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Seeing her dad race off, Lilith decided to answer this time.
"Lilith's Pizza," she began the little intro, "Would you like to place an order?" she asked. She was bored, so she decided to do what she could. At least she could listen to people's pizza tastes. She liked pepperoni and pineapple herself.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 pm
A girl? ,"Ah yeah. Can I get a pepperoni pizza?" he asked the girl. Usually it was a guy that answered the phone so Seth was a little confused by it, but she did sound familiar. Her voice sounded sweet and subtle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 pm
"Course, just one?" she asked, writing the order down on a notepad. He sounded a bit surprised, which made her smile.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 pm
"Yeah. That'd be cool." he said and then realized he hadn't given her any of his information,"Ah... You need my address and my name?" he asked her and laughed some. Seth started walking around his house one hand holding the phone and the other in his back pocket as he waited for her to answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:08 pm
"Yes, that would be nice." she replied, handing her brother the notepad so he could cook the pizza. "Unless you're a regular, then I'll just need your full name."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:15 pm
"haha alright. Then I'll just give you my name. It's Seth Logsdon." he said. So far Seth thought she was funny, with the way she reacted,"So then... it's all good? I'll get my pizza soon enough?" he said into the receiver of his black and gray Blackberry Pearl. He was getting anxious about the pizza coming. It was the best thing since sliced bread.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:22 pm
"Great, it'll be there in a jiffy!" she replied, taking note of the name. She hung up, then asked her dad where Seth Logsdon's house was. He told her, and she took the pizza. It wasn't that long a drive, so she was able to get there quickly. She balanced the pizza box on her hand and knocked on the door.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:30 pm
Seth put his phone in his back right pocket. He heard a knock at the door and darted through his house, through the den and over the couch. Finally when he reached the door he got his wallet out and looked outside through the window. Dang... she's kinda pretty.. he thought,"Oh crap!" he said relizing he forgot to open the door up. Seth twisted the door knob and opened up the door,"Hey." he said happily,"that mine?" he asked with a smile and a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:36 pm
"Nope, its your neighbors," she replied, smiling. "That'll be twelve dollars." she told him, looking him over. She recognized him, so she said, "Good game last Friday."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:44 pm
"aww man. Then I guess I'll just have you here until I do get my pizza." he said and handed her the money with a tip. He took the pizza from her when he heard her compliment his playing,"huh? Oh... thanks... wait. How do you know I had a game Friday?" he asked her. Though Seth feared he would feel like a douche bag if he knew her but didn't recognize her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 pm
She smiled, "I like football," she told him, "I go to the same school you do." she stepped back, "Well, I should go back, pizzas to deliver y'know?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces