Reply Breaking Dawn
what time did you finish the twilight books

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_neoreaper_xX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:59 am
For me and more than half of my friends and a lot of other people it was 4:30 A.M tell me what time you finished all of your twilight books for me it was

Twilight 3:30 P.M
New Moon 4:30 A.M
Eclipse 4:30 A.M
Breaking Dawn 5:45 P.M  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm
I finished them all so long ago that I don't remember but I have been re-reading them and usualy it takes me no more than an hour to finish each one... usualy much less actualy they are like Hershey bars you don't realise how far you've gotten until you hit the wrapper! xd  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:22 am
I know it took me 4 days to read breaking dawn because I was at my dads house xD My baby sister tried taking the book from me every two minutes so I put it away and just read at night... I needed sleep, so it took me a long time to read it. =(

But I was kind of glad, because I read all the other three in one day to a day and a half..and I liked savioring the last one :]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm
Well, idk about all the books but....

I just finished Breaking Dawn like 8 minutes ago at 11:17P.M.!!!!  

ElementelTwilight

- T o x i c K a r m a -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:17 pm
i don't remember what Time but i know how long it took me. over summer i stayed up 12a.m-4a.m to read the series! [like only when my family's alseep sweatdrop ]
Twilight: 3 days
New Moon: 2 days
Eclipse: 4 days
Breaking Dawn: took me like 2 weeks bcuz skool started crying so i basically read in between classes...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:38 am
Hmm...

Twilight: A week and a half. (I was in North Carolina, so I had no time to read.)

New Moon: About 4 days.

Eclipse: 2 days.

Breaking Dawn: About two weeks. (School started)  

xXTwilight4LifeXx

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 am
Kari Twilight Mist
I finished them all so long ago that I don't remember but I have been re-reading them and usualy it takes me no more than an hour to finish each one... usualy much less actualy they are like Hershey bars you don't

1 hour!?!?!? eek
God woman, you're a machine.

In a good way of course. xd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:56 am
I don't remember the time but I finished Twilight in 2 days, new moon in 2 1/2 day, eclipse in 3 days and breaking dawn in 3 1/2 days....not kidding....

Lucine Caroun

Beatbuyredd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I read all four of them five times each in exactly one month hehehehe i am sooooo obsessed with it and my dad says i cant read them again for a while crying  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games