Submit

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:18 am
What happend and dont leave out any details i missed it cuz we have no cable crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:00 pm
oh to bad you missed it it was the best ep ever and there will never be a next one like oh man it was so great man i love being evil :: runs away into the shadows:: ninja  

larence

Burningspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:49 pm
yah, it was sweet  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:39 am
Um I don't really remember... O_O I sure do have bad memory.  

d0minatriX

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:39 am
I'm lucky to live in the UK region. The voice acting isn't girly voiced like the USA ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:49 pm
well shut up and tell me about it xp  

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

SoulReaper137

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:01 pm
i have to admit that that was a good episode  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:29 pm
ok here it is... the dub that is... oh and this is all done from memory.

Sasuke attacks their genin... the name i dont recall. Again its a replacement jutsu. After this Sasuke and Sakura dart from their postions, Sasuke is moving cus the sensei knows his position and Sakura trying to follow him. Meanwhile Naruto cuts himself loose from the trap and lands in it again. then from their he justs kinda hangs out.

Sakura spots the sensei and thinks she is hidden but the sensei end up right behind her and uses the illusion jutsu and she thinks she sees Sasuke with blood all over his body like he was attacked... she feints.

Sasuke goes one on one with the sensei and does pretty good. They keep going head to head one on one and Sasuke manages to touch a bell, but as soon as this happens the sensei darts backwards to keep away from Sasuke. He uses that fire jutsu, the sensei doesn't think he has enough chakra but he pulls it off. Then as Sasuke wonders where the sensei is, the sensei comes from beneath the ground and pulls Sasuke down to beneath the earth so that only his head is showing. Sakura darts out of the bushes worried about Sasuke and see only his head in the ground and she feints again.

Naruto finally gets down and spots the sensei's lunch and tries to eat it but ends up getting caught.

Sasuke and Sakura have a short talk and the bell rings.

Sasuke and Sakura get to eat their lunches while Naruto is tied up for trying to eat early.

The sensei teaches them the lesson of teamwork that they all need to work as a team. Sakura is obsessing over Sasuke, Sasuke thinks he is better than everyone else, and Naruto just charges in blindly for everything. The sensei explaint o them that the stone near them has the names of the sensei's best friends cus they are all honored; they were all KIA. Obviously naruto says he wants to have his name on a stone like that not knowing that KIA means Killed In Action and Sakura explains it to him.

Then he says if anyone tries to feed naruto they will be sent back. They feed him and then the sensei shows up and they pass. They are all clueless as to why and he explains to them that they used teamwork and did what the others could not and they pass. everyone walks away forgetting about naruto who is still tied up.

but yeah thats basically what happens the point is they all learn teamwork  

XelKath

Anzu9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:37 pm
Gah..do you mean the dub? or the original o.o -- In my opinion it's aa bit...whiny...but uhh....They pass anyway....it was about teamwork  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:37 pm
heh.. I missed it too I'd like to know what happend also...  

Socky_Socky

jingko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:17 pm
i missed but i have it in japanese, but to me no one can replace the voice, but i dont mind the english one.
and they have differnt voices for the UK?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:39 pm
Blazegreg
What happend and dont leave out any details i missed it cuz we have no cable crying
same here but i missed it because i was playing dungeon sige... crying  

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

Scottd087

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:37 pm
Arg, Damn YTV... One episode a week my arse. I'd rather watch it in Japanese with subs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:53 pm
you missed it! that sucks! that episode was freaking awsome! heart  

Lunar Angel666

RedPhantomCloud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:46 am
man im so sad that the u.s.a version will never make it to Itachi crying

plus it will take for ever for them to reach the test(like one of the best parts of naruto) cry  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff