Submit

Poll
  YEAH!!
  BOO!!
  Waffles!!
View Results

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:04 pm
Does anyone notice that if you and a group of friends are talking about the twilight series, other people join in the conversation? Or if you see a hear a group talking about it you immedatly join in? I'm talking about in school for the most part, and barns and nobles, and borders, and other stores, that's a differnt story.

But yeah, anyone have those random join ins? I have alot at my school... blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Nope, I've never actually had that happen to me. But, it does remind of a time in school when one of my friends over heard a group of weirdo nerds fighting if Werewolves or Vampires were better. I wasn't quite sure if they were talking about Twilight or not, but they seemed like the type of people that would've been. [not to be sterotypical, though.]

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:54 pm
thisa has never happened to me at school, mostly cuz the ppl at my school are complete rich, spoiled beotches and whatnot, but its happend to me at work and even at chapters. i was working the night of the midnight masquerade, and someone had come in the theatres afterwards with her copy of braeking dawn, and we just started talking about the series nad what we expected from bd. and then when i was buying my copy of breaking dawn, two girls infront of me were buying theirs, so we just started tlaking about it razz its good times hwen you can find people who like twilight and talk to about it when you usually are completely introverted. XD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games