Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Safe in Your Arms (taken)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:45 pm
[Intro]
[Story]
[Profile]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm
[Intro]
[Story]
[Profile]

Hey there, I'm Kazuya Maeda and let me tell you a little about myself:

1. I'm into fantasy and modern day roleplaying
2. I do not do Yaoi/Shonen-Ai roleplaying
3. I do not expect this to be short or long term, it just depends on how things go.
4. I'm okay with romance roleplaying, just nothing that will get the TOS mods on my a**.
5. I'm pretty creative with stories, but don't expect anything extravagant.
6. I like to call myself literate, but compared to others, I'll only get up to semi literacy, because I don't post entire pages all at once.

Thats about all I can think of for now, if you have any questions, PM me for your answer.  

Kazuya Maeda

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:02 pm
[Intro]
[Story]

[Profile]

While on a camping trip with a group of friends in the forest of Ontario. Canada, Jeremy Gray awoke suddenly sometime after midnight. He heard a voice calling to him, and, since nobody else got up either, he assumed that only he could hear it. As he journeyed deeper into the forest, the voice got louder and louder. It was an alluring feminine voice that kept crying for help. When he found himself in a moonlit clearing he saw a figure laying on the gound, seemingly unconcious. He walked closer, and upon seeing it clearly, the figure was a woman, but there was something strange about her, she had cat ears and a cat tail! Jeremy was a japanese comic fanatic, so he knew this woman's species by the word "neko". What should he do? Bring her back to civilization? They would just alienate her and soon the government would get involved. But he couldn't just leave her there either.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:07 pm
[Intro]
[Story]
[Profile]

Gaia Name:TeHsChNoZbErRy
Character Name: Ayumi Hirazawa
Personality: quiet and sweet. She says 'I'm sorry' a lot and is incredibly clumsy in most situations. She is only graceful when she plays her favorite sports, basketball and soccer. She loves to sing, but doesn't really. Her favorite food is chicken, which she is very good at cooking.
Dislikes: Vegetables, dogs, mean girls, dogs, chocolate, dogs, and broccoli.
Bio: Ayumi grew up in the forest with her family, but she loved the cities. She loved looking at the skyline of the city that was near the place she was born. One day, her sixteenth birthday, she decided to go into the city to see what it was really like. She covered her ears and tail and dove into the city. She immediately ended up in the park, where she saw some boys playing soccer. She dove in, instantly becoming accustomed to the feel of running and kicking a ball. She ended up staying in the city with one of the boys. She practiced soccer and basketball (which she learned from one of the boy's friends) for a year. She then decided to go back to the forest, leaving her ears and tail uncovered. A hunter mistook her for some game and shot her in the leg. She collapsed in a clearing, calling for help. She passed out soon afterwards.
Appearance:User Image

Gaia Name: Kazuya Maeda
Character Name: Jeremy Gray
Personality: Kind, caring, a bit over confident,
Likes: Rock Music, driving, nature, computers, photography, manga, cats (lol)
Dislikes: Bullies, standing still for too long, obvious pollution, blood
Bio: Jeremy grew up in Portland, Oregon, a populous city, but he still yearned for the call of nature. Over the summer he would go on camping trips with his family of him, his younger sister, and his dad. Jeremy's mother had left when he was three and his sister, Emily was one. Jeremy knew not to bring up the subject in front of his dad, ever. But as he (Jeremy) grew older, he started going out farther into the wild, and with friends instead of family. Sometimes he would bring his camera to take pictures of the wilderness he saw to send into the local paper. On this camping trip however, something happened that even Jeremy could never see coming.
Appearance: User Image  

Kazuya Maeda

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces