edward
  jacob
  Switzerland
View Results

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:03 am
i just want to no how u picked ur team and y heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:58 am
I said Switzerland because I love both of them. =3 I lean more towards Edward because of his gentleman like character. But yes, I love them both.  

La Beaute

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:25 pm
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!

cuz hes just amazing <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 pm
team jacob.
because after breaking dawn, i realized that i run with the wolves.

XX__MiSSES BRiGHTSIDE

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:49 pm
I dunno. I was Team Edward, but I like Jacob too. So I guese I'm undecided.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:51 pm
I would say Swiss. Cuz I know they're mortal enemies, but for Bella's sake, I wish they could just get along xd  

ElementelTwilight

Necro Life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 pm
im team edward 100% to me bella and edward is the gratest love story even better then titanic or romeo and juliet  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:29 pm
Team Edward!

He's such a gentleman, and Bella/Edward are like my ideal couple and... Ugh, EDWARD ALL THE WAY!

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Team Jacob, just because he really SHOWED bella how much he loved her... I'm glad they gave him a nice ending, and glad he didn't ended up with leah too x3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 pm
heart i luv them both i mean who doesn't absolutley love edward cullen aka sexy SEXYSEXYSEXY and who doesn't wanna just snuggle up to jacob? heart  

Little Red XOXO

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 am
Team Edward.
I love vampires. I think sucking blood is hot.

xd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:10 pm
Team Eduaro Cullenz. Why? Because i love his characteristics, especially his protectiveness blaugh heart  

xXserenitys-smileXx

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm
switzerland.
because i lurved edward in twilight, but when he wasnt in new moon (and i sulked over it for a full two days), i grew to love jacob. and realized how much bella and jacob got along, in a more than friends way. the sarcasm, flirting, etcetera, etcetera. edward is the ultimate boyfriend because of his protectiveness and sheer undying love for bella. if jacob and edward could come together to make one person, he would be the ultimate boyfriend. sometimes i lean more towards jacob, sometimes towards edward. its good stuff. yay vamps and werewolves! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 pm
cheloa
switzerland.
because i lurved edward in twilight, but when he wasnt in new moon (and i sulked over it for a full two days), i grew to love jacob. and realized how much bella and jacob got along, in a more than friends way. the sarcasm, flirting, etcetera, etcetera. edward is the ultimate boyfriend because of his protectiveness and sheer undying love for bella. if jacob and edward could come together to make one person, he would be the ultimate boyfriend. sometimes i lean more towards jacob, sometimes towards edward. its good stuff. yay vamps and werewolves! :3

Ooooh, imagine those two in the Host... I think the character would implode sweatdrop  

Cat_Fairy

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 am
im swiss... But I do have my favorites and i do love Edward more... I really just have to respect Jacob because of how hard hes fighting for her. so its not really 50/50... more like 67/33 with Edward in the lead. lol  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff