Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Episode 25 of R2 is this Final for Code Geass???????? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Believes its the end?
  No it can't be the end
  Yes Code Geass is over :C
View Results

Mitsuhiro123

Interesting Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:58 am
whoever saw the episode 25 which I believe its the end of R2, does anybody think that Code Geass might come back as R3?

Any Sugestions? question  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:39 pm

I can't spoil though... the end seems like the end this time.

Sayanee

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:10 pm
STOP THE SEPARATE EPISODE THREADS.

NAO.

And no, there will be no R3, at least, not a direct sequel involving the characters. Maybe an OVA, or in the case of Lelou really being alive and revealed as having pulled the biggest trick of all (come on, he IS the man of miracles) he can make a cameo or something in a season where the world is once again thrown into chaos. Because nothing lasts forever, not even peace.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:18 pm
Lelouch is the cart driver, but code geass would be way too stupid if it started a 3rd season, is there any kind of conflict anymore? No then there is no reason for anything but a spin-off or OVA  

Masterjosh25

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:43 pm
three ways it could go but each with a conflict against the original premise of the show-

It shows Suzaku as a leader, who obtains the geass from Lelouch who is still alive because C.C. gave him her code (which I know you'll b***h about how that wouldn't make sense but bare with me...) and Suzaku becomes corrupt with power and Lelouch who has taken on yet another new persona will rebel (hence name Lelouch of the Rebellion), but now his people will call him R.R smile But the deal with this is the fact that the whole show started, having a big part of it the freedom of Japan, if Japan is already free, it would be kind of retarded to take over Japan...like...again.

C.C. wasn't told about how Lelouch requested that Suzaku kill him. So she tries to bring down the new Zero and yeah takes off from there. But the dealio is that the name of the show would be irrelevant since it'd be no longer about someone with the geass.

Cornelia becomes Empress, and wants to be rid of 'SuZeroku' for some reason I can't seem to think of. I had this scenario planned out in my head right after watching the last ep but I forgot where it went from there.

Yeah so, seeing as how all three of those possibilities sound lame...no R3 or season 3, or movie for that matter.

This sucks, now I have to find another anime show to be obsessed over and wait for every sunday sad
But Code Geass will always be at the top of my list smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm
Masterjosh25
Lelouch is the cart driver, but code geass would be way too stupid if it started a 3rd season, is there any kind of conflict anymore? No then there is no reason for anything but a spin-off or OVA

ugh hate spinoffs...
if they made a spinoff, I'd sue Sunrise for making my eyeballs fall out along with making my ears bleed. lol  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 pm
UltimaMage3

NAO.

And no, there will be no R3, at least, not a direct sequel involving the characters. Maybe an OVA, or in the case of Lelou really being alive and revealed as having pulled the biggest trick of all (come on, he IS the man of miracles) he can make a cameo or something in a season where the world is once again thrown into chaos. Because nothing lasts forever, not even peace.

This isn't a discussion of episode 25, it's a question thread, so I think it's fine, Ultima 3nodding ...?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 am
I think it really is the end this time...
even though I don't want to believe it  

codegeass1990

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 am
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3

NAO.

This isn't a discussion of episode 25, it's a question thread, so I think it's fine, Ultima 3nodding ...?

Well.... okay... *eyes the thread anyway*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:48 am
Its over ne...
I kinda think r3 is imposible..
unless...Lelou obtained immortality..
and...uhn?  

eunixe

Mitsuhiro123

Interesting Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:54 pm
I am right that this is the right post its episode 25 of R2 and it says R2 discuctions. whee and so I know that it might be the end for code geass but you never know some shows can even stay for a long time. and besides Code Geass can be very awkward because I think its episode 18 where after the first FLEJA was released my firends and myself thought that Nunnally could not survive the blast but she did......................so you may never know..???  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:07 am
Mitsuhiro123
I am right that this is the right post its episode 25 of R2 and it says R2 discuctions. whee and so I know that it might be the end for code geass but you never know some shows can even stay for a long time. and besides Code Geass can be very awkward because I think its episode 18 where after the first FLEJA was released my firends and myself thought that Nunnally could not survive the blast but she did......................so you may never know..???

well of course nunally would survive because in the end, most of Lelouch's main intentions were for her to live in peace. Even if it ended up killing himself.  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

TheRenton IV

Hilarious Vet

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 pm
No he survived, he was immortal.Remember CC gave him immortality.So if his dad didn't die from a stab to the heart he wont
either, actually his father was shot worse, so yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Renton123456
No he survived, he was immortal.Remember CC gave him immortality.So if his dad didn't die from a stab to the heart he wont

Opinion and fact are two vastly different things, hun.  

MooMooJuice

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:27 pm
MooMooJuice
Renton123456

Opinion and fact are two vastly different things, hun.

yeah didn't Lelouch not want her to die? or something like that. Episode 21 is something I still cease to understand fully. But yeah, as much as we want him to be alive, the odds are totally against it. But I mean, he could be alive. He's a work of fiction, so whatever you want to happen to him, is what happened to him (well at least to yourself). smile  
The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff