Submit

Are you a Guy who Likes Twilight?
YEAH MAN!
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Nope, I'm a Girl who is Obsessed
71%
 71%  [ 27 ]
I'm a Girl but *shhh* I'm undercover as a Boy!
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

ElementelTwilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:37 pm
Hey, I swear I'm the only guy in this guild! xd I don't mind but just wondering if there are any guys who love Twilight?
-Don't be offended girls, just checkin to see if I'm the only one redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 pm
nope you're not the only one, I love twilight as well ^_^  

iJasper Hale

ElementelTwilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:12 am
iJasper Hale
nope you're not the only one, I love twilight as well ^_^
ROCK ON!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm
My friends don't go on Gaia... but i got two guys promising me that they're going to read Twilight.

This was months ago, ok?, you can tell by the outdated promise. .
Quote:
I'm not sure if you'll enjoy Twilight as much guys, just because it's written from a girls point of view. Why don't you guys wait for Midnight Sun? It's the same story told by a guy

xXserenitys-smileXx

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:16 pm
my bf likes it
but hes not on this guild  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm
I mentioned the book to a good guy friend of mine, and about a few days or so later, I brought my precious Twilight book with me so he could borrow it then just as I was about to say 'YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THIS OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES !' He showed me that he'd already bought 3 of them that day (Buy 2 get one half price) I was so happy biggrin ... I said 'good boy' and smiled gleefully haha... mrgreen  

Cat_Fairy

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 pm
No, one of my friends in RL was making fun of Twilight and mocking Edward/Bella by going 'OHH EDWARD' then he asked me if he could read it. . he finished the series before me and liked it xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 pm
Haha... boys... *sigh* rofl  

Cat_Fairy

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:40 pm
I have a friend who read the Twilight series and he was a guy and because he read it, he got asked out on a date to see the Twilight Movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:42 pm
I have a couple guy friends in real life who actually read Twilight and liked it ^^
So you're not alone IRL-wise~

Riceycake

ElementelTwilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:14 pm
Ya, I love it
I thought it was going to be so STUPID cuz I hate love stories and vampires untill I finally gave into peir pressure.... I'M SO GLAD I DID  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 pm
ElementelTwilight
Ya, I love it
I thought it was going to be so STUPID cuz I hate love stories and vampires untill I finally gave into peir pressure.... I'M SO GLAD I DID

try not to let other things like smoking, drugs and drink be the same case... >>'  

Cat_Fairy

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:36 am
lol my cousin borrowed my books and he started reading them (finished new moon a while ago, but another friend has eclipse borrowed) and like my couz is in love with the series too... the only fault is that he's team edward pft...but he will turn once he reads BD x3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 pm
iJasper Hale
lol my cousin borrowed my books and he started reading them (finished new moon a while ago, but another friend has eclipse borrowed) and like my couz is in love with the series too... the only fault is that he's team edward pft...but he will turn once he reads BD x3

You seem very confident about that xp  

Cat_Fairy

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:42 pm
I'm a guy and I love the series. I think it's well written...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff