Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Bulma's chatterbox - all DBZ related threads that have nothing to do with the rp going go here.
chi chi or fasha

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like more
  chi chi?
  fasha?
View Results

o mally cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:49 pm
who do you think goku should have got together with chi chi or fasha wich chick do you like better  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:55 am
I like both, but i like Fasha because she's a kick-a** Sayain. I love playing her on Budikai Tenkachi 3.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:15 pm
you know she's the onley great ape on that game with a rush attack wich is awseame by the way but easy to dodge  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:57 pm
I know... She's also got a kick-a** finisher. Though yes, she is easy to dodge. But i love her rush attack.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:59 pm
im always ss2 teen gohan so im a ape slayer when it comes to that the key is getting them away from you because most of thier attacks are slow and short ranged  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:28 pm
You should have posted a picture of Fasha because not everyone knows Fasha like me.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:40 pm
User Image

fasha

User Image

chi chi  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:50 pm
Dee, Celipa/Fasha is from the Bardock movie, one of Bardock's crew members. She seems to have a crush on Toma.

But I usually use these Sayains in order, Turles, Bardock, King Vegeta, Fasha, Raditz..and sometimes Vegeta (scouter)  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:16 pm
i use nappa instead of radditz he is slower but his attacks are extremly hard to dodge  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm
hmmm hard choice. fasha was about 24 when goku was born. so she'll be like 32 when gokus 19.

without chi chi there would be no gohan. and without gohan goku would have died fighting raditz. chi chi-1 fasha-0

without chi chi there would be no gohan to fight cell. no earth. chi chi-2 fasha-0

with chi chi there would be goten and gohan to fight buu and get absorbed to make buu stronger.(one reson i hate buu for absorbing gotenks) chi chi-2 fasha-1

with fasha goku would probably make goku go back to his original saiyan state. selling planets starting with earth. but goku might not be evil so its 60/40

with fasha goku would have a full saiyan son. and probably become the next broly. and waching the first broly movie thats not a good thing. unless goku can keep him under control. chi chi-2 fasha-2

with fasha goku would have went with raditz knowing what he is. and they would probably wish back all the sayins with the dragon balls. chi chi-2 fasha-3

goku meets his dad by wishing all the sayins back chi chi-2 fasha-4

with chi chi wanting gohan to become a scolar he meets vadel and BECOMES A NERD AND LOSES ALL IS STRENGTH! CHI CHI LOSES A POINT! chi chi-1 fasha-3

FASHA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

gotenks ss1
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm
Of Chichi and Fasha, I say that Goku should end up with Chichi still. Fasha is Goku's mother!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:23 pm
empress dee
Of Chichi and Fasha, I say that Goku should end up with Chichi still. Fasha is Goku's mother!

i haven't found any thing that sais or reads that shes his mom just bardocks team crew. not debating but have you found anything?  

gotenks ss1
Crew

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 am
gotenks ss1
empress dee

i haven't found any thing that sais or reads that shes his mom just bardocks team crew. not debating but have you found anything?

Badrock= Daddy, Fasha= Mommy. IT IS TRUE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Cesil Gambino
gotenks ss1
empress dee

Badrock= Daddy, Fasha= Mommy. IT IS TRUE!

they never say its his mom or who gokus mom is. people think its her becouse shes the only female girl with a name in the movie. im not disagreing but i havent seen anything that puts them together.  

gotenks ss1
Crew
Bulma's chatterbox - all DBZ related threads that have nothing to do with the rp going go here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games