Submit

Like...
  OMFG, you're right!
  This movie looks like it just got worse
  Poll Whore
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:22 pm
In the ballet scene, released at Comic-Con, around 3:25, when Edward is pouncing on James. You can see the mattress they land on =)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm
r u sure its the official cut?
im sure theyd edit something stupid out of the movie like that  

LexiLu Latte

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:25 pm
LexiLu Latte
r u sure its the official cut?
im sure theyd edit something stupid out of the movie like that

I'm pretty sure, because they wouldn't release it without it being finished would they? But with the re-shooting, who knows anymore right?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:47 pm
the hole things a mistake like were edward tell bella hes 17 that happened in a car (ch9) then the car seen she never hits her head...(were did the i pod come from she has a cd player) were she said im not scared of u he didn't jump out the window he flung her in the air then on the couch. there hands never touched in the car, that happened in biology. he told her he wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest from inside his car...Bella was out side it Laurent was french not jumakin(excuse my spelling) and bella was uncountuse when edward came to save he & he was drinking her blood when edward came

ninja go ahead and cheek ive read the book 9 times almost ten ninja  

snow_yuki aka a vampire

twilight_pryncess_bella

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 pm
omg why are they screwing up the movie so horribly!!! they made laurent jamacin???? they cant do that!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Yeah, i already knew all that. But did you expect the movie to follow the book exactly? It's just about time, budget. As well as the fact that we can't hear Bella anymore, so that's half the story gone bye bye.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm
I looked that part out a few times. It's not mattress, it's the floor boards. Plus to add it very dangerous to land on a mattress like that. It wouldn't have been a mattress, it would've been something else.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFH0EHiSjtE

It show the whole part of the scene you're talking about. The filming of that part. [well kind of, but it shows the stuff they land on. but there's this video i can't find where they're actually filming that part of that scene. they're actually landing on the floor. the floor is some how doing that thing. they're not really landing on anything but that.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 pm
interesting...oh well =/ maybe they publicized that so we think itll suck. im very confident that this movie will be amazing  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm
snow_yuki aka a vampire
the hole things a mistake like were edward tell bella hes 17 that happened in a car (ch9) then the car seen she never hits her head...(were did the i pod come from she has a cd player) were she said im not scared of u he didn't jump out the window he flung her in the air then on the couch. there hands never touched in the car, that happened in biology. he told her he wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest from inside his car...Bella was out side it Laurent was french not jumakin(excuse my spelling) and bella was uncountuse when edward came to save he & he was drinking her blood when edward came

So since they didn't do the car scene, they may not do the part where he saves her from gang bangers. >.> Which sucks cause I really liked that whole chapter. The town, getting lost, being stalked, being saved, and then going to have dinner. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:03 pm
Y r guys tryin 2 find the faults of the movie? U should no dat the movie is not like the BOOK! Yea laurant is black, yea edward told bella dat he's been 17 4 awhile in the woods..... Jus goo c it and enjoy!  

EdwardC88

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm
snow_yuki aka a vampire

Whoa!!! 9-10 times! I bow down to you!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 pm
snow_yuki aka a vampire

I just want to say that most blacks are from or are French, so it wouldn't be a problem of him being black. Not all of them are from Africa or any of the black countries.  

La Beaute

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm
another flaw i saw that really is the only thing that gets on my nerves, (now it might just be one of those cheep videos where ppl put scenes from other movies in t but i hightly doute it) it shows edward CRYING! please tell me that isnt true... that is something that would get me mad... the scenes i dont mind to much, but when they screw up the vampire limitations... grrrrr  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:31 pm
I'm sure the flaw will be edited out before the movie release, they wouldn't leave something that obvious out in the open.

Well of course the movie is going to be different...IT'S A MOVIE. There is no movie on the face of earth that has ever 100% matched the original book, just look at Harry Potter. So it's not worth getting upset about it.  

covo

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:18 pm
When the friggin twilight do they show edwrad crying!!????  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff