Download Twilight Movie?
  Yes
  No
  Unsure
  Poll Whore
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 am
Ok, so most people have said that they will watch the Twilight movie.

But once it's available on the internet for download, would anyone actually download if they could?
I've been wonderring about this for awhile because i don't want to steal from SM in any possible way. But i so want it for my own and I'm so against waitting for the Twilight movie for months all over again... I mean, i would buy it on DVD once it comes out.
So anyone else having the same dilemma?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 pm
Well over here, the movie doesn't come out in the cinemas till January so we've got to wait a while longer... and I was planning on watching it online. But I'm definitely gonna watch it at the cinema, as well as buying the dvd too... and probably the soundtrack too sweatdrop But yeah, I guess I am in a similar dilemma... I think I will feel slightly guilty about downloading it online, but I have a feeling I'll forget about it as soon as I start watching it confused  

Cat_Fairy

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:56 am
I don't see how you COULD download it early because my friend says Limewire has to have someone else who has it on their computer to copy it from them... so I don't see how...??? anyways I want the DVD so I have a hard copy of my own and a downloaded one probably won't have special features like bloopers and deleted scenes which I would hate to miss out on  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 am
No i don't mean download early. I'm talking about when the movie is releeased.

So when the movie is released and stuff, and everyone has gone to the movies and watched it. Will you download it then?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:08 pm
well if its after it comes out its not really stealing anymore because everyones already seen it...
unless u count the like 20 bucks Stephanie losing but think about how much shes making anyways, plus u r paying her when u buy it, see the movie, bought the bookz..etc  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:18 pm
November 21st here.

Right before my birthday, so, yay, birthday present for me.
rofl  

Mrs Joe Trohman

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 pm
I'm not downloading it. I'm gonna buy the dvd. It's cleary in HD anyway.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games