Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
RK cosplaying ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorgin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:20 am
Have any of you ever dress up as a RK character? feel free to post your pic here! biggrin

This is me as my fav character, Tomoe whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:32 am
Oooh, very nice. *luffs cosplay*

My mom is a really great seamstress, too, so I can often coerce her for stuffs. ^^;

Now, if I could only find a sewing pattern for hakama or miko's hibikama...

-plots-

I've thought about doing a Tomoe cosplay before. That, or Megumi. I haven't made my mind up yet, as I lurve them both.  

Fallen Snow

sorgin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:42 am
Fallen Snow
Oooh, very nice. *luffs cosplay*

My mom is a really great seamstress, too, so I can often coerce her for stuffs. ^^;

Now, if I could only find a sewing pattern for hakama or miko's hibikama...

-plots-

I've thought about doing a Tomoe cosplay before. That, or Megumi. I haven't made my mind up yet, as I lurve them both.

cool! ^_^
I hope you'll post a pic when you finish it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:45 am
Gee Sorgin, nice picture! Really nice indeed. I especially like the hair cuz it reminds me of a gilr I used to like in high school. She was so cute I still remember her. Oh well...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

sorgin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:48 am
hypnocrown
Gee Sorgin, nice picture! Really nice indeed. I especially like the hair cuz it reminds me of a gilr I used to like in high school. She was so cute I still remember her. Oh well...

thnx! Actually, the hair doesn't really fit the costume, but when I made it I had a V shaped fringe whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:57 am
hey ppl's, saw this cool cosplay you guys gotta see. Nice cosplay of Kenshin

here's the website:http://ayamechancosplay.tripod.com/cosplaypics/battousai.jpg  

aznnam3dj1n

sorgin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:50 am
JinRaiken009
hey ppl's, saw this cool cosplay you guys gotta see. Nice cosplay of Kenshin

here's the website:http://ayamechancosplay.tripod.com/cosplaypics/battousai.jpg

that looks really cool indeed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:56 am
Oh, wow! Nice costume there, Sorqin 3nodding . Well, I'm thinking of cosplaying, but it can't be anything from RK, cause their costumes are too hard to create and no one I know is a seamstress or anything... And all the tailors REALLY suck... So.... But, i was thinking of cosplaying as Ranma, as a female! Hehe... xd  

Sephiralen

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:50 pm
Sephiralen
Oh, wow! Nice costume there, Sorqin 3nodding . Well, I'm thinking of cosplaying, but it can't be anything from RK, cause their costumes are too hard to create and no one I know is a seamstress or anything... And all the tailors REALLY suck... So.... But, i was thinking of cosplaying as Ranma, as a female! Hehe... xd

Ranma yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:58 am
Sephiralen

thnx Sephi! xd
I think that a female Ranma costume would look really cool, post a pic if you make it please! 3nodding biggrin  

sorgin

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:53 am
i was Kenshin for halloween 2004...it was really fun...i should've been Battousai...i would have looked better crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:13 pm
JinRaiken009
Sephiralen

Ranma yay!
Lol, I know! I'm excited too! xd  

Sephiralen

sorgin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:35 pm
watchdawg77
i was Kenshin for halloween 2004...it was really fun...i should've been Battousai...i would have looked better crying

have you got any pic? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:23 pm
dood, YOU ALL LOOK SO AWESOME!!!!!!! blaugh heart blaugh heart i'm going to the acen con in chicago this may, and i really wanna cosplay kaoru. not that i love her a lot or anything (and not that she's bad, either... sweatdrop ), but i think i look kinda like her. >>; my hair is black and down to my butt but i don't own a kimono or a fiber of sewing talent. crying crying crying

((acting kaoru-ish... >D))

((being nerdy. ~_~))

kivaki

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:40 pm
Gee Kivaki, you look sooo darn cute! wink Too bad I can't ask you out. crying

Let us know how the acen con is cuz I sure can't go to things like those in my country. *sighs* sad  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff