i am just, currently, using this to store my roleplays i am currently doing! D: -panick face-

APOLLO RPS: AND IMAGE OF LOVE biggrin User ImageUser Image

(thessre are in a sorta chronological order XDDD)
Nice to Meet Me<--- Apollo is jumped, quiet literally, on by a lioness...who...wait? Why does she look like him!? D

Um...that's my spot <--- Apollo comes home to find a rather rude leopardess in his tree. What kind of adventure will await? What feelings will stir in the playboy's heart? D

Back to Square One<--- Oboe has left an impression, and Apollo thinks it over with a friendly older lion during a rainstorm. How quaint. <3 D

Ah...the hunt is...INTERRUPTED?!<---Apollo goes hunting to clear his head a few days after Oboe and Nima, and looses his lunch to a...SMALL DOG? Oh dear. D

Collision of the Awkward<--Apollo comes face to face, quiet literally, with another lion who seems just as socially inept as himself. A friendship is born? Perhaps. D

Cloud-Daze Days<---Apollo meets a friendly lioness, who tells him she has met a certain someone he might care to know about... D

So Many Days Go By<---Apollo meets a rather...curious cub!

Are You an Idiot?<---Apollo is rather fiesty and lost one day, and fights with another lion. He might have bitten off more then he can chew this time! [AIM LOG] D

Suuuuure...tell me your troubles....<----Apollo is laying on the ground, depressed and messed up after his fight with Jehara, when a serval by the name of Bevin tells him some interesting things about a certain lovely leopardess.... D

Are you a fallen angel because your hot?<---apollo tries to move on after some crushing news, and finds himself in a rather....awkward situation.

Welcome Home<---Oboe comes back and Apollo finds himself confused. Should he be angry, happy, or sad? Maybe she will help him better understand his feelings. D

Good Bye Tree, Good Bye Rock, Hello World?<---Apollo has finally decided to travel with Oboe, and their new found love seems to have found some rather...eventful? roadblocks. Oh boy.

9/10 needed for CUBBINS!

MAA RPS:
WAKE UP DADDY<---Maa goes on a border run with her father! YAY!

TAMU RPS:
COMINGSOON<---Tamu gets stuck in a tree, he meets another small cub, and he acts like a brat. What's new?

TAKA RPS:

The Ways of a Mother<---Taka takes time to explore with her smallest son, Ashi. So cute.

NAFASI RPS:

Apperances Can be Deceiving<--Nafasi gets a little on edge when a bigger male comes a-stomping his way when Tifu is sleeping.

UMMM...I KNOW STUFF IS MISSING. WANT TO ADD SOMETHING? POST HERE biggrin IT WILL HELP ME! :O