Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I thought you said 'no' [[Uchiha_Tsuki&& ship-wreaked1]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 pm
There BEST friends who grew up together. He moved away at the end of there freshman year of highschool and now he's back, 3 years later... will they remember each other? will they fight? what will happen when he finds out about her secret? it's all up to you on how they act  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:14 pm
~rules~

-no godmodding-
-no cybering-
-send me you're profile on a PM, name it you said-
-add more later-  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 pm
~profile Skeleton ~

Gaia name:
Character name:
picture:
Personality:
Reason that he left and came back:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:23 pm
~profiles~

Gaia Name: Uchiha_Tsuki
character name: Alice Renalds
picture:User Image
Personality: fun loving and caring, tomboy, loves to skateboard
Other: when she was 16 she got pregnant from one of the teachers, she was raped. The little one is in her mothers care when she's gone to school and she tries to keep it from every one because it's not something that she wishes to relive all the time

Name:Karry Renalds
Picture: User Image
Personality: shy when there's some one around that she doesn't know. She's a very big mama's girl because no one else has ever really been there for her beside her grandmother
Other: she wants to know her father and knows how to talk but doesn't like to because she doesn't feel very secure. she only talks to her mother when there alone

Gaia name: ship-wreaked1
Character name: Colton Denby
picture:User Image
Personality: Colton is quite cold unless he knows you in which case he is the nicest guy in the world.
Reason that he left and came back:His dad got a job in another state then his dad got transferred back.  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:44 pm
[[bump]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:49 pm
OPEN

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Alice sat in class daydreaming and thinking about her baby girl back at home. The day seemed to drag on forever and it just started. She sighed and rested her head on her desk as her stomach growled "man... I never have time to eat in the morning when I'm getting her feed and up..." she mumbled to herself as the teacher walked by with there math assignment and she started her work with a yawn  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Colton walked into the class and knocked on the door with the principal next to him. He rolled his eyes, not really happy to be back in the place he hated so much.

"Class we have a new student with us today. Hsi name is Colton Denby, everyone say Hi to Colton."

Colton gave a little wave then sat down in the desk next to Alice. He bent over to her then asked "Hey uhh do you a pencil?" Not really recegnizing her.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:15 pm
she blinked a little, that name sounded familier but he didn't look the same as the kid that she had known. "umm... Yeahh I think so..." she picked up her bag and started to dig threw it taking out some random items like a baby rattle and blanket and some papers for her other classes "found one" she smiled and handed it to him "my name's Alice by the way... Alice Renalds" she started to put everything back in her bag  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:19 pm
He took the pencil then rubbed his cheek softly. "That sounds really familer. Have we met before?" He asked as he started to twirl pencil in his hand. He then took his piece of gum out of his mouth and stuck it to the bottom of the desk.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 pm
"I don't know... have you ever been here before?" she asked as she went back to her work after putting her bag back on the floor next to her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:23 pm
"Actually yes, I moved Freshman year thanks to my dad's job. I had this best friend here..." He trailed off as he remembered. "Oh my god it's you!" He said as he just randomly hugged her.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:26 pm
she smiled and hugged him back "welcome back love" she hugged him tightly "I'm guessing we have all of our classes together like it always used to be... and if not just follow me around any ways and make them your classes... I can't believe you're back"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm
He smiled at her. "Aww sweet! It will be just like old times!" He then sighed. "Wait...Just so you know I'm not the nerdy little kid I used to be. I'm now top dog emo kid." He said as if trying to be Gangster. He laughed softly then looked at her. "So how have you been? I missed you!"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:31 pm
the bell rang as she packed up her things "I've been good... a lot has changed though... a lot about me" she sighed softly as he stomach growled again "I hate mornings..." she mumbled again "come on... we're going to the cafeteria so I can get SOMETHING to eat..." she grabbed his hand and started to walk off toward the school caff.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff