Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The force unleashed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sonicfreak1031

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:30 pm
this game is great and so much fun  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 pm
Can you explain game play and other important facts for people who would even think about buying this game?  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

sonicfreak1031

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:48 pm
well yur vader's apprentice and u have to kill off the remainin jedi and its very interactive on the wii, theres a deul mode on the wii and on 360/ ps3 u choose which path to take jedi or sith the game play is a norm adventure game  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:57 pm
Wow!! that helps so much! because of your great in depth input, i should go pay $64 to own a copy! dramallama

but seroiusly, what about gameplay? i know arleady about the story plot and everything. Im mixed up and confused. Some say its great and others say its the worst game they have ever played.

So how about answering how is combat? skill system? graphics? glitches? anything of that sort thats not plot wised. basically just tell me how the gameplay is pretty much game play wise. I know there is time sequenced button presses to kill AT-STs adn stuff like that. but is taht fun? yes or no?

thats just some advice for you next time if someone asks you how the game is ninja  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Yeah, what Tron said...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:00 pm
http://www.gamerankings.com/  

Shigeru the Hero

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:02 pm
Shigeru K
http://www.gamerankings.com/

So...what do you want us to do with this link, you Canadian?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 am
I've played the game...and though i was sooooo looking forward to this game i was kinda disapointed. Its glitchy. the game play is like god of war if he was on force steroids. you can "lvl" up, but only powers. you can also change your outfit (so thats pretty cool). I will have to say i love how interactive everything is. One time their was a tie fighter flying around and i bend a piece of metal, and when it went to go fly around againa BOOOOM CRASHH SMASSH twisted .

My advice is to rent it dramallama

Visp

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 am
Look at the boards on Gamefaqs.com for whatever console you might get it on.

Personally, it isn't that great a game. Of course, that's because I'm a RPG completionist, so an action game such as it naturally would not be as interesting.

There are a lotta bugs and glitches, but they only happen maybe once every 2 or 3 hours. Such as getting stuck between 2 unmovable objects, such as a wall and platform. Or lifting and crashing invisible objects that you can't actually touch, but somehow can force grab.

But the endings kick ***.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 pm
Okay, will do that...  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff