Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
~The Official Miss Gay AND Mister Les Gaia Pageant~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because of Lack of Current Interest, Pageant Will Hold off until the new year when I am richer. x3
RAWR!.... fiiiiine. :P
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:01 am
User Image

Hello and welcome to the first Miss Gay Gaia Pageant! Our mission here is to let the people of Gaia decide per month who has the best figure, best attitude, best look, best style, etc. Rules and directions can be found below. Entries will be accepted from the second of the year through the 15th of December. The current month's contest is JANUARY. Due to lack of interest and popularity, I've decided to hold this contest annually.

Table of Contents
1. About the Pageant
2. Rules
3. Directions on Entering a Pageant
4. Side Contests
5. Thread Moderators
6. Donations made to this Thread
7. Past Miss Gay Gaias
8. Current Month's Entries
9. Banners/Affiliates

User Image

About the Pageant

This Pageant was created by T4NGO to express to the world that people can do anything they set their minds to. The pageant's purpose is to show Gaia the beauty of aternative lifestyles at their finest, specifically in men or those that were once men.
Winners of each Pageant will receive a Long Stem Rose OR a Bouquet, a Tiara, and a letter from the current year, ALONG WITH a certificate stating that you were Miss (month) of the Gay Gaia Pageant.

User Image

Rules of the Thread
These rules must be followed or you will be blacklisted from the thread, which includes not being able to participate in contests, win any prizes or earn respect of the thread owner.

The Miss Gay Gaia Pageant is for Men Only, Women may enter the Mister Les Pageant in the second post.

No Advertising

No Begging

No Bashing

You may not use mule accounts to vote for a specific Miss Gay Gaia/Mister Les. If a moderator suspects you of cheating, you will be disqualified from the current month's Pageant.

No Bribery. Though random donations are greatly appreciated.

User Image

Directions Upon Entering the Pageant

To enter the current month's pageant, entry forms must be filled out completely. Please send me an empty trade labeled "Miss Gay Gaia", or for women, "Mister Les". the trade must also include the page number your form is on. Keep this trade open until the current month's votes have been cast. If you win, I will send your prize items in the same trade.

ENTRY FORM:

Gaia Name-
Real Name-
Age-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Talents/Hobbies-
A photo of you must be posted below this information. We'd prefer if you took a photo of you in your finest hour, something unique but still most beautiful in your own opinion. Something that positively SHOUTS Queen (for men)/King (for women). Remember, the better the photo, the more votes you're likely to get.

User Image

Side Contest!
This is an ongoing page contest to pass the time while the Pageant is in progress. The first to post every 100 pages receives A prize from my inventory, gold or items. However, If I'm the only one posting majority of the time prior to the winning post, the prize may decrease. Therefore your goal is to be able to post more than I do to get to the winning page.

There is a bump contest going on as well, whoever has the most bumps by the 1st of January will receive 10,000 gold!

I will also be giving out random gifts to posters every once in a while, so keep a lookout! x3

User Image

Thread Moderators

To become a mod, just send me a comment why you think you should be a mod, and be respectful to others, and I'll be watching your posts a while until I decide. Mods listed prior to opening are close friends I trust.

Lilith Delost

User Image

Donations Made to The Thread

heart Captain Tripudio Donated 3500 Gold and a variety of bugs! heart
heart Kir-chan Donated 500 gold, a few ELF game items, and 1000 credits! heart

User Image

Past Miss Gay Gaias

User Image

Current Entries
Entries will be accepted second day of every year until the 15th of December. By the 16th, Voting will begin, and last until the beginning of the following year, when the Winners will be announced.

Year of 2009

User Image

Banners / Affiliates

BANNERS:
To find the image url to these banners, simply right click the image and hit "properties".

User Image

User Image

AFFILIATES:
Ask a thread mod to get your thread posted here and they will report it to me, in turn I will put it in this section. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Good luck all, and enjoy the thread!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 pm
User Image
A Sub Contest:
The Official MISTER Les Gaia Pageant!

I have decided, because of the lack of men to majority in this guild, that I should also be making a subcontest for women on a yearly basis.

User Image

The same rules apply to this pageant as the previous one. Please Read the Rules on post one. The Entry Form is also the same, but instead of showing off your feminine side, the WOMEN will show off their masculine side.

User Image

Past Mister Les Gaias

User Image

Current Month's Entries
Entries for THIS Pageant will begin the 8th of every yar until the 22nd of December. Voting begins on the 23rd, and lasts until the beginning of the following year. The first January winner will receive a used guild to do with whatever they wish ( guild contains 1135 gold in account, and 4 subforums ), A bouquet, and a pageant certificate. Following annual winners will receive a random letter from the current year, A long stem rose, a crown, a hair based shop item, and a pageant certificate.

User Image

NOTE: The pageant certificates change each month, they are not all the same design.

User Image

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gaytor Bait

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:52 pm
After you do the guy contest you should do one for females if you want people to participate.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:12 pm
T4NGO
Rainbow Reflection
After you do the guy contest you should do one for females if you want people to participate.

Well this is a Miss GAY Gaia, so it's just for males or males who seem to believe that they're females, or females that used to be males.
The thread is specifically for Gay males, but females can still be thread moderators or bumpers.

Yeah I was taught that someone was gay if they liked the same sex not just guys girls too. I'm probably wrong though. confused It confuses me when people refer to gay as being just the male gender.  

Gaytor Bait

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Gaytor Bait

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:26 pm
Ok well good luck sorry about the confusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm
Rainbow Reflection
Ok well good luck sorry about the confusion.

Thanks ^^

Anyway, you can stick around if you want, the highest bumper by November 1st gets 25k gold...

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Update! As of November first, the start of our first Pageant, I have decided that entry into the competition will be FREE. The only thing you must do is fill out the entry form and send the page number to me in trade. Be sure to follow all directions in the first post! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:33 pm
wow! free? you mean I can join cuz now it's all cheap??
Oh wait...I may not be gay enough, lemme check the rules again....
(gawd, hope my figure's ok)  

daynaleee

Kir-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 am
Well I'll bump.

Bump 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:54 am
Bump 2

Kir-chan

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 am
Hm. Ease off the swearing daynalee.

I think this is similar to 'member of the month' though this is more based on looks ...
but whatever floats your boat.
I really dont think we should be so shallow though

16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas