Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
It's almost Halloween, why are there so few undead?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:08 pm
I know I haven't been on for a while and whenever I get on I always seem to ruin whatever I try to work on. But, I'm hoping to make a zombie-filled comeback.

Alright, so, back story, yeah, kind of out of it right now so I may not make much sense for the moment.

Story: A group of about 6 people get trapped in a 2-floor building that was huge and had hundreds of rooms on both floor. It was a government funded medical research lab(wait for it, because it's not some mutated virus!) but they started conducting experiments with demonic energies. Eventually, they needed to transfer most of these experiments to the left side of the upper level with the other half as an insane asylum for many went crazy. Eventually, they went too far and a demon came to reside in the facility. The six people went there all for different reasons but knew at least one other person. The six of them get trapped inside the main entrance hall, which is a tall, wide room with one desk and doors leading off to hallways. wooden doors to the offices and doors leading to places only the workers knew about. The six are met by [hero](Sorry, I'm just not in the right mind to think up a name right now so I'm going to have him not say until someone asks or something. SORRY! Geez. Moaning at the monitor will do no good. See, I can't hear you. So, there.) who tells them what he knows(above) and that they will all probably die. He gives each of them a .36 snub nose revolver. "This way, it's something loud enough most should be able to hear it. Watch out though, you've only got the six in there and the 12 I'm giving you." Meanwhile, he has two more and a twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger.(Anyone not recognizing that, watch the Evil Dead trilogy, please.) He prepares to lead them through, and that's where we'll start in a post or two. Him saying "Alright, that's enough for now. Everyone stay behind me and shoot anything that tries to kill you."

Profile sad PM to me)

Username:
Name:
Who you know(Will have to be decided later, but maybe not much):
Why you came:
Appearance:

Bio with a telling of one moment in your life that might come back to haunt you(hint, hint). (Also the haunting story will stay out of the char.'s profile but be used later if deemed necessary.) (That's haunting, not hunting. I can just see someone sending one of those in but now you CAN'T! So again, ha!)

RULES:
1:These are normal people, they won't have extraordinary powers.
2:Your occupation and bio will tell what basic skills you should have.
3:No military training. I know, cheap cut but...
4 razz eople can get killed, but not without the OK of them and me.
5:If someone is not active for too long, someone else is to take over for them. If I am off too long, same story.
6:I think that's it but stay to char., follow the Gaia rules, all that stuff. Have fun, or try, PLEASE JOIN! I will have another post for profiles so please don't post yet and, yeah. I think that's it. I'll be back to finish it later.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
I know I haven't been on for a while and whenever I get on I always seem to ruin whatever I try to work on. But, I'm hoping to make a zombie-filled comeback.

Alright, so, back story, yeah, kind of out of it right now so I may not make much sense for the moment.

Story: A group of about 6 people get trapped in a 2-floor building that was huge and had hundreds of rooms on both floor. It was a government funded medical research lab(wait for it, because it's not some mutated virus!) but they started conducting experiments with demonic energies. Eventually, they needed to transfer most of these experiments to the left side of the upper level with the other half as an insane asylum for many went crazy. Eventually, they went too far and a demon came to reside in the facility. The six people went there all for different reasons but knew at least one other person. The six of them get trapped inside the main entrance hall, which is a tall, wide room with one desk and doors leading off to hallways. wooden doors to the offices and doors leading to places only the workers knew about. The six are met by [hero](Sorry, I'm just not in the right mind to think up a name right now so I'm going to have him not say until someone asks or something. SORRY! Geez. Moaning at the monitor will do no good. See, I can't hear you. So, there.) who tells them what he knows(above) and that they will all probably die. He gives each of them a .36 snub nose revolver. "This way, it's something loud enough most should be able to hear it. Watch out though, you've only got the six in there and the 12 I'm giving you." Meanwhile, he has two more and a twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger.(Anyone not recognizing that, watch the Evil Dead trilogy, please.) He prepares to lead them through, and that's where we'll start in a post or two. Him saying "Alright, that's enough for now. Everyone stay behind me and shoot anything that tries to kill you."

Profile sad PM to me)

Username:
Name:
Who you know(Will have to be decided later, but maybe not much):
Why you came:
Appearance:

Bio with a telling of one moment in your life that might come back to haunt you(hint, hint). (Also the haunting story will stay out of the char.'s profile but be used later if deemed necessary.) (That's haunting, not hunting. I can just see someone sending one of those in but now you CAN'T! So again, ha!)

RULES:
1:These are normal people, they won't have extraordinary powers.
2:Your occupation and bio will tell what basic skills you should have.
3:No military training. I know, cheap cut but...
4 razz eople can get killed, but not without the OK of them and me.
5:If someone is not active for too long, someone else is to take over for them. If I am off too long, same story.
6:I think that's it but stay to char., follow the Gaia rules, all that stuff. Have fun, or try, PLEASE JOIN! I will have another post for profiles so please don't post yet and, yeah. I think that's it. I'll be back to finish it later.
Never look back and keep moveing forward... arrow pirate  

FLame Tribe

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 pm
Curtis Lance
Never look back and keep moveing forward... arrow pirate

Wait, what? Geez, I barely remember this thing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games