LHR_Hassassin
Captain

O.G. Raider

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Hello people i am Killer Ironman- the founder of this guild i would like to welcome you all to the guild. This guild has a recruiting system that hand picks or member which means we go out and find these people and recruit them into the guild. WE strive to get as much members as the UGMF (United Gaian military forces) which have hundreds of people including me. This guild was a thought me and xX ZackyV A7X Xx had we thought it would be an awesome guild and would be awesome to start a guild like this. There are how ever some rules. The rules are there are no dissing other members. This will not be tolerated with in our ranks. No fowl language towards anyone or said, this will be a clean orderly guild. My Co-founder xX ZackyV A7X Xx is also in command here too, so i dont want every question coming straight to me. who every is online and you need help talk to them there is a share of power between us.
So hope you all have fun and love this guild. HAVE FUN! XD
Oh and one more thing i will be holding events and certain things in the guild such as raffles and wars etc. have fun XP  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:44 pm
yes sir master(s) xd  

Boundless_memories19
Crew

xX ZackyV A7X Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 am
User ImageWelcome to the guild twisted twisted twisted  
Demon Horde Guild (DHG)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash