Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm
The world is dark. The hatred between creatures rise more and more by the day. Kindness rarely happens and if it does, those people are taken advantage of. Only the strong of mind survive in this world. Do anything you must to survive. The world is dying and no one is doing anything to stop it. Well, only a few people know this and even fewer and doing anything about it. The story continues now...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 am
Profile:

Username: Shiva_Goddess
Name: Makoto
Race: Kitsune Hanyou (Half demon fox)
Personality: She has a calm demeanour and is confident in what she does. She is loyal, caring, stubborn and does have a temper
Powers:

Fox Fire: a blue flame that is released from her hands and is used to create illusions to trick her enemies.

Kitsune Inferno: Her body is encased in flames and then is launched forward as an attack

Moonlight Slasher: Using her claws in a strike that creates silver blades to attack her opponents
Weapons (if any): Katana (no name): a long bladed Japanese sword is strapped to her waist to use as a last resort.
History: Makoto was born a kitsune hanyou, her Mother committed suicide when she saw what her daughter was and her Father had banished her from his family. She wanders the country side alone because there is nowhere for her to stay. She slays the demons that attack village intentionally and stops humans from going too far with demons. She gathers any rumors she hears to help her find people who believe in her cause.
Appearance: (User Image

Username: Ghost Patriot
Name: Eikal Nano.
Race: Moon elf.
Powers: Can heal wounds on himself and others with help from the moon's light.
History: Once, the moon was filled with people who lived on it. These people were called the moon elf. But one day, something attacked the moon, or that at least, is what the story says. The moon elf were forced to fight, even though they are a peaceful people. Some where killed, some where taken as prisoners, and some was tortured and raped. But one person escaped, or well, he was actually blown off the moon, because of one of the explosions. He fell like a shooting star, down onto the planet called earth. Some people thought it was a meteor crash and was to afraid to go take a look at it, others just pretended that nothing had happened. When the moon elf woke up again, he felt his right arm had been broken when he landed, and some of his ribs too. he crawled over to a tree near him, this was a painful journey, even though it was only three meters, but when he reached the tree, he sat up against it and looked down on himself, seeing the bones broken in his arm. He looked up at the moon, it was still night, and saw how the attack had stopped now. Tears escaped his eyes, and a feeling of hatred, and revenge filled his whole body. He started healing himself, now he had a goal, to get revenge on those who killed his people, but first, he had to find a way home.
Appearance: User Image
Personality: After the attack on his people, his heart has been closed like the gates to hell have been sealed by the gods, it's almost impossible to open his heart up, because he don't trust anyone anymore, he can have "friends" in the meaning of followers and people who he can talk to, but he will never tell them his life story, he will always make up a lie about his life.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:31 am
His wounds had finally healed, and he was almost ready to go. He wasn't the person who had fighting abilities. His abilities/powers, was more the defensive once. He stood up after a few more minutes and looked around him. A damn forest. Of all places, he had to land in a forest. His clothes had almost burned up when he had fallen down from the moon. The only thing he had left was a little piece of his underwear, and half of his shirt. He started walking south in the forest, thinking that this way was as good as the others. The forest was looking like it had just begun growing. It was all green and beautiful, and the birds in it were singing like it was the best time in their life that they had ever had. He listened to the birds as he kept his guard up, he knew that he couldn't be sure in this strange place, that people used to called earth. He had never thought about how it was to be down here, but now that he was here, he began thinking about what he could eat, how people were acting down here, and what eyes they saw with, like, if they were good or bad people, or if they didn't care about anyone. He thought about all this stuff as he just continued to walk through the forest, hoping that at some point, something would happen so that he could start of his real journey.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:03 am
Makoto leaped from tree to tree upon hearing impact on the ground in the previous hour. She stood on a branch and saw a man below her. She bent down on her knees watching him. He looked like he had been through some tough trials and her ears twitched as she listened to not only his movements before her but also any movements that might be behind her.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 am
Eikal thought he heard something from above him, but he didn't look up, not yet. He walked a few meters more before he turned around and saw a girl looking at him. He prepared for his defenses, without knowing if it was needed or not. He opened his mouth slowly "who are you? and what are you doing here? I have no business with you, I'm just looking for a way home" he said in a threatening tone, not sure how to react here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am
Makoto stood up and jumped down. She landed gracefully on the ground and she walked over towards him slowly. When she was right in front of him, she leaned towards him and sniffed him. She then paused a moment then looked at him with her magenta eyes, "No threat. I heard the crash and then I caught your scent. You are different," she turned her head and sniffed at the air, she turned her head the other direction and did the same thing. She then nodded and held her clawed hand out, "Makoto."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:00 am
He looked at her and studied the way she acted. "Hmm an animal, of some sort" he thought to himself. He looked at her outstretched hand and just shrugged and turned around. He started walking south again "go and play somewhere else" was his only words. You couldn't really blame him for the way he thought, his planet had just been attacked and he had just crashed on a planet he had never been on before. He just kept walking, though not very fast, just in a normal slow, relaxing tempo.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:37 am
She growled a bit and jumped over him landing in front of him again, "I am not an animal. And if you continue to go this way, you will be attacked. I sniffed the area and there are demons near by that will surely kill you as soon as look at you. Fortunately for you, I'm only a half demon, so come on," her clawed hand reached out and grabbed his, she walked forward and dragged him with her, "I know a safer place."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:27 pm
He shrugged as he she grabbed his arm "And why should I trust you?" he asked her annoyed again and looked at her. She was a beautiful creature indeed, but he still couldn't trust her "you say yourself that there are dangerous creatures out here, so why should you be any different from them?" it was a normal asked question, and now he had to wait and see what she would say to that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:32 pm
Makoto kept dragging him along with her, "You don't have any reason to trust me, but think, if I had wanted to harm you, I would have done so. Also, I'd rather not have your death looming over my mind," she sniffed the air again and kept moving forward, "I also don't have any reason to trust you either, but I am a half demon, and we are known to be 'fools'."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:41 pm
He shrugged and just followed her, listening to what she had to say "fine...I will go with you then...and you are right..you don't have a reason to trust me.." he mumbled the last part as he just followed "but tell me one thing...what is going on on this planet?" he asked her as they walked "I mean, what does people think of this place?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Makoto stopped at looked at him, "Frankly I don't know, nor do I care anymore. People here, want me dead just because I exist. Neither a human nor a demon," she sighed angrily and let go of his hand, "And the scent of demons is getting closer," she bent down in front of him displaying her back to him, "Get on, we'll get to safety faster this way."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:52 pm
He looked at her like she was insane "Hell no, I'm not going onto your back, I can defend myself" he answered and continued walking "you can show me the way, that's okay, but I can walk myself, got it?" he asked as he turned his head to look at her behind him and sighed "come on, what are you waiting for? We don't have all day"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:59 pm
Makoto closed her eyes as she stood up, "Suit yourself. But, seriously, be careful. I can tell you are not of this world and the demons here are ruthless. From the way you look to me, you don't have much to you. I don't doubt you can defend yourself, but you are not on your own grounds, these are my grounds and I suggest you listen to me," she jumped up high into the tree and looked down, "Just follow me and if you get lost or hurt, don't come crying to me," she leaped off the tree and began travelling the tree tops.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:04 pm
He nodded and started running after her "your right, I'm not from here, but thats my business, and don't worry, you have me all wrong, I can defend myself against a horde of demons at the size with a giant" he said as he followed her just easy and smoothly through the terrain.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff