Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Escaping Death and Love (Lance O_O here)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Gaia Name: elphy_and_fiyero
Name: Evangeline "Eva" Daniels
Grade: Senior
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Eva has always gotten what she wants. She's an only child and can't help but love being adored. Everyone looks up to her but sometimes she just wishes it would go away. Her mother died when she was little so now it's just her and her father. They don't talk much but when they do it's only about business.
other: Speaks fluent French.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:42 pm
Eva sighed as the bus parked in front of them. "Daddy, must I go? We could have just hired me a tutor." She whined for he millionth time. Her father looked at his watch before turning back to his little girl.

"Yes, button I know. But I didn't want you in the house alone where I couldn't watch you. This is for your own good. This is punishment for always hanging out with Stephanie or whatever her name is" Eva sighed since her father could never remember her friends names.

"Rachel, daddy. Her name is Rachel." She corrected him. Eva watched many familiar faces pass her to get to the buss. Some were more eager than others going to this summer school.

"Yes Rachel." Her father nodded. "Now go before I'm late for my meeting." Her father looked at his watch before kissing her on the head. Eva got on the bus but didn't want to sit with anyone. Everyone was talking with someone and no one seemed to take her interest. All of them were nerds and geeks. None of them would have ever been allowed to hang out with her and her friend. Eva passed each one of them until she got to the back with an empty seat. As she looked at it, it looked like something was growing in the corner. Eva, regrettably, sat down in the seat. When she looked back her father one last time, he was gone. Eva sighed and watched as the trees passed by, wishing someone would strike her dead.

(EDITED)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:26 pm
Even as a few pencils and old crumbled sheets of notes fell from the holes torn in his old back pack, he persisted to rush his way downstairs and rounded the corner through the living room, stopping only to grab a cheese and mayo sandwich from a plate left there by his mother. She turned when she heard him choking on the way to the front door.

"Baby! Chew slowly!" She shouted as she grabbed a beverage from the frig and followed her son to the front porch, where John was coughing up bread edges. "Here, drink this."

Johnathan Haze looked up at his mom with near desperation as he snatched the bottle from her, emptying a third of the Gaderaid before resuming his coughing fit. His mother slapped his back a few times before the bus rounded the corner and headed their way. John stood then, stepping away from his mother.

"Sweetheart what do you say?" Mrs. Haze always seemed to speak in a kind and friendly manor when dealing with her only child.

John's eyes rolled as he turned to face her. "Thank you mom."

"Well arent you going to give me a hug?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm. "You are going to be living at that school for the next two to three months."

John turned and went into his mother's embrace, holding her for a moment as mocking laughter carried to them after the sound of the bus horn. He turned to face her as he started to walk. "See what you did?" The only response he received from her was a wave as the bus pushed forward before he even reached the landing. Nearly every seat was occupied as he started down the row, searching for a place to plant himself. he found one eventually after being told by others that they did not want his nerd infection, had sat next to have blond, half black haired emo boy who gazed at him for a brief moment before refocusing his attention on dismay and self misery. John had no intentions of trying to strike a conversation with this guy, noting the hundreds of piercings he carried in just his face alone.

John's eyes searched the bus, finding that most faces he had seen before were all indulged into chats about various sports, movies, video games, and the boasting of girlfriend relationships. Digging around in his backpack of mess with a lack of anything better to do, he retrieved the memo mailed to all parents about this year's summer school program:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C. J. Earlington's Academy of Gifted Learning
Summer Youth Education Program

Dear Parent,

...........Your child has exceeded many of our school's curriculum and has been recommend for this years Summer Youth Education Program, offered only at C. J. Earlington's Academy of Gifted Learning. We encourage that you allow for your child to attend this free opportunity to advance in his or her future while receiving college course credits.

...........This program is sponcered by the Education and Board of Directors to ensure that America's youth will-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John really didn't want to finish reading as his eyes swept the bus again, only this time, catch sight of the most popular, and the most beautiful girl in school. The head of the cheer leading squad sat alone not too far from him. He stared at her for a few moments before noticing that the bus had finally arrived at the school's yard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm
The other students piled off the bus. Eva grabbed her bags and got off with the rest of them. Several times the kid behind her tried to trip her but Eva refused to fall. The P.E. couch, Mr. E., sounded his whistle and told the students to line up. The boy who had tried to trip her smirked at her and Eva rolled her eyes as she turned her attention to Mr. E. "Alright, students quiet down. Welcome to C. J. Earlington's Academy of Gifted Learning
Summer Youth Education Program. For some this is a course to help you prepare for college and obtain college credit. For others, this is a summer school where you must retake a class that you might have failed in the last year." He began in a bored tone. "Each of you will be rooming with one partner. Your roommate will be your either your tutor or your pupil. Summer school starts tomorrow. The rooming list is inside on the wall." For a moment, he stood there watching the students. Eva was the first to move towards the building. The others followed.

Slowly, she scanned the list trying to find her room and tutor. Room 807. She thought to herself and then continued to read more. Roommate...........Johnny Haze! Eva felt her whole world shatter into a million pieces. She was going to be rooming with a boy let alone someone who she would never normally hang out with. At least it's better than creapo over there. She sighed and got her room key from the woman at the table out front.

Eva slammed her things on her bed and didn't even begin to unpack before texting angrily to Rachel.
I'm rooming with Johnny Haze!!! A few moments later Rachel texted back.

Isn't that illegal? a boy and a girl should not be rooming together. Eva nodded although Rachel couldn't see her.

Yeah, I wish someone would strike me dead. They continued to text each other as Eva began to unpack her suitcase. This was one summer she was not looking forward to.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:01 pm
.....Johnathan had been standing to the side of the crowd awaiting an open to see the spread sheets posted to the bulletins. Not only was he a bit worried about his time here, possibly loosing his launch money to Benny Davis, he was also both excited and worried about who he'd be rooming with. Even as the crowd began to die down after twenty minutes of waiting, John found himself wishfully fantasizing about being roomed with the hottest girl in school, Raven Edwards, but the thought was pointless and knew head faculty weren't that insane.

.....He hadn't noticed that there was a table seating to persons; teachers, who were looking up names and handing out cards. When John finally made it to the front, he saw that there was a log book of all the students and next to it were four stacks of color-coded cards: red, green, blue, and purple. He had no idea what the cards were for, but knew he'd be getting one.

....."Name?" The woman behind the table asked in a somewhat amused fashion. "And student ID." Johnathan handed her the ID tag without stating his name. "Ah, so you're the one rooming with her," The woman stated after searching for his name in the log book. John just stared at her with mild disbelief. A "her"? he thought, starring at the woman wide-eyed as she handed him a red card. "Eva Daniels also needs to see this."

....."Who?" John's expression bore bewilderment as he ransacked his brain for the name. He knew no Eva's and wasn't to sure if he wanted to meet her, however, since he had fantasized about having a female roommate, wasn't about to complain.

....."Your roomie, you're holding up the line so just take it and go. Room B16." The woman said as John walked from the steadily depleting crowd.

.....John traveled the building until he came to his room on the second floor, inserting the red card onto the key-card lock build into the door. He stepped in and stumbled on absolutely nothing. He just stared at her with an uneasiness, not sure whether to be glad or worried that one of the hottest girls in the school will be sleeping beside him every night... on separate beds of course.

.....As reluctant as he was to do so, he stepped into the room placing his bag on the bed furthest from the door since her things were there, and decided that trying o communicate now would be his best efforts in building some sort of a remote relationship. "Uhh..... Hi?" His voice sounded shaken even to himself as he watched her nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm
Eva jumped at the sound of some one bursting through the door. In her mind, she wasn't sure about rooming with a guy. It shouldn't have been allowed. The whole thing was totally wrong. The guy stumbled in the room with all of his stuff. He softly mumbled a simple "hi" as he looked at her. Eva forced herself to answer back even if it only was one word. "Hi." She replied. Eva placed shoved her suitcase under her bed and took out her laptop.

Her computer was the newest model that wasn't coming out until the next year. She began to instant message her friends. Most of the time it was about how much they missed each other and what they would be doing if Eva didn't have to go to summer school.

What class is it again? Her friend Rachel asked. A bunch of her friends had started a group chat with her.

Chemistry. Mrs. Flanagan hated me. I think that was the only reason why she flunked me. All my other teachers loved me and I didn't fail their classes. The girls continued to chat and Eva couldn't help look over at her roommate. One she didn't really know. They had been in class together a few times but she never talked to him. In fact, she never talked to him at all. Jonathan and Eva actually had Chemistry together but he was the one that had gotten the highest grade in the class.

Another IM popped up and Eva smiled at the screen. Jason Young was captain of the football team and she had wanted him to be her boyfriend for the longest time.

Hey, heard you were back at the regular prison. He said, talking about school. Man, that sucks. When you get back we should go to the beach and do something. You know, get the school aroma off of you. Eva smiled at his wonderful gesture.

Yeah, I'm back in prison except this time I don't think I'll be able to get out for good behavior. lol. But the beach with you sounds amazing. She sighed and sat back on her bed. Once again, she couldn't help but look at Jonathan. Why, of all people, was she rooming with him? Why did she have to be stuck with him? If her father was able to have a say in it, she would have called him right away. John was still putting his things away as she watched him. He looked over at her and Eva quickly looked back at her computer, hoping he didn't notice her staring.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items