Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
O.O what time is it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:46 pm
I started getting back into Final fantasy tatics advance...i noticed that my play time was 98 hours eek i need a life.

what games has everyone played for a long time? how long?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:48 pm
98 hours? Thats pretty long... but try over 600 hours on FFTA. That... is a indicator of needing a life.

Aside from that, I've managed to max out the time on Emerald (999:59).  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Visp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:52 pm
Chaotix Bluix
98 hours? Thats pretty long... but try over 600 hours on FFTA. That... is a indicator of needing a life.

wow thats alot of time. i replay FFTA alot so all my little files that i played might add up to your 600. it would be funny if you played a game and when you reach a certain point (hours) it freezes up an says "i can't take it anymore, i think we should see other people"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:56 pm
Visp
Chaotix Bluix

wow thats alot of time. i replay FFTA alot so all my little files that i played might add up to your 600. it would be funny if you played a game and when you reach a certain point (hours) it freezes up an says "i can't take it anymore, i think we should see other people"

Actually, that 600 is three games times put together really... for various unfortunate reasons.
Actually... now that I think about it... my FFTA game DID do something like that. As it was saving... the power in the batteries died, and I lost all my save data and had to start over from the beginning. blaugh  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:13 pm
Chaotix Bluix

Are you serious?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 am
Chaotix Bluix

Try to max it out on PEARL.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Visp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:59 am
My time on diamond was close to 200 hours, but then i deleted my file and started a new one /sigh FRESH BEGININGS exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 am
Jonnnn
Chaotix Bluix

Are you serious?

I'm absolutely, 100% serious. I'm haven't beaten the battle frontier either, which sucks... but a lot of breeding, work, and battling has been done on it. 3nodding

But yeah... my Pearl game is at 365 hours (or something), currently. sweatdrop  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

ThePromisedLandMule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 pm
I think I played FFTA for like... 200 hours? But then I finally beat every mission / got cid. A lot of those hours were trying to acquire items for dispatch missions when I had about 6 missions remaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:23 pm
I had about 210 hours in my diamond, then it got stolen, and my Pearl only has like 85 hours on it.
My Emerald however, had somewhere around 400-450 hours.  

PhoenixBlade983

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:02 pm
You want free hours? Leave your game on attached to the charger. But that's only if you want the time...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am
dracokagebuyo
You want free hours? Leave your game on attached to the charger. But that's only if you want the time...

Pfffft only a loser would do that ::looks around the room:: rolleyes  

Visp

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 am
Visp
dracokagebuyo

Pfffft only a loser would do that ::looks around the room:: rolleyes

The only time I ever did something like that was when I was trying to get a lvl 100 Magikarp so I could trade it on the GTS when it was still new. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 pm
My official time on diamond is probably like 350 hoursish, but realistically it's probably like 400. About 70% of this would be from battling on wifi xD  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 pm
i've got like 500 hours on my diamond version. and another 200 on my FFTA. on my TWEWY i have like 300 hours in it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff