Reply The BIONICLE Guild
bionicles last year?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLizardPrince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:33 pm
thats right i dare say it ..................rumors are going around that 2009 is bionicles last year,...........i really hope not but still even if they are the glatorians would help bionicle go out in style  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 pm
I had thought 2008 would be the last year, but it's obvious I'm wrong.

Anyways, I think I heard something about a BIONICLE "bible" on sets and stuff, so it could go beyond. Now to go find that source ...  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:33 am
Lol? 2009 is the last Bionicle year? Whoever said that, he has absolutely no idea. Bionicle will exist as long as there are many fans who buy sets (and the sellings have been very well in the last years); There are three movies planned, for 2009, 2010, 2011; The storyline team has already decided the story until 2013; Bionicle was planned for at least 20 years... Any other counter-evidence needed? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:58 am
Yeah. I agree with Toa-Nuva. Why would lego discontinue one of their best selling products just because Mata-Nui is awake? And, in case you hadn't noticed, the makuta were going to let Mata-Nui wake up. This provides reason for the story to continue! And so the plot thickens! eek  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:17 am
Well ...

SPOILERS, Don't highlight if you haven't read The Final Battle:

Teridax takes over Mata Nui's mind at the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm
TheLizardPrince
thats right i dare say it ..................rumors are going around that 2009 is bionicles last year,...........i really hope not but still even if they are the glatorians would help bionicle go out in style
yes and i will repeat myself AGAIN,...i am the lizardprince,and this is my post MAWAHAHAHAH....and yes....that is what i heard.....  

Aexeiz

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm
and yes i beleive you,i would definatley hate to hear that bionicle would go on an abrupt end after only nine years  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:11 pm
I'm pretty sure you heard wrong, or the message was miss-interpreted. This year should be the last year featuring the Mask of Life (either that or next year is, I forgot how long the story arc was supposed to be... I think it was for 3 years? It started with Inika, then with Mahri, then Phantoka, now Glatorian, so that's four years. Ok, that makes more sense).

Many people thought that Bionicle was going to end after the Mahri or Phantoka, but I'm pretty sure that Greg Farshty assured everyone that they weren't planning on ending Bionicle any time soon. I'm sure they've still got plenty of years left.  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm
oh i see,that makes sense  
The BIONICLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash