View Results

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:36 am
I didn't see a topic like this yet, so I figured I'd get the ball rolling. 3nodding

What have you (or someone you know) done lately that you want to announce to the whole Knowne Worlde?

My lord was just authorized in schelager on Sunday! ::cheers::  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:17 am
erm... the only thing i can really brag about right now is that a friend of mine is our shire champion for heavy, and he had me embroider his name on the baldric... i had to translate the name into japanese myself and it turned out really spiffy.  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Llelwyn

Eloquent Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:32 pm
I worked really really freaking hard in the kitchen at my last event and singlehandedly served lunch to all 250 + people on site but for the people who were working and their Excellencies.

And I am now, offically, much MUCH less afraid of performing at bardics (at least ones in my home barony).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:24 pm
Well, my lord just got his AoA, and I feel that's worth bragging about.
My shire managed to pull off four successful events this year, one of which was Coronet (last year we had none so that's one heck of an improvement). Our King came to two of them... and he came all the way from the West to do it.
I'm co-autocratting one of our local events next year, but I don't know whether that's worth bragging about....  

Tangentia

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:19 am
Tangentia

I'm co-autocratting one of our local events next year, but I don't know whether that's worth bragging about....

of course it is! that's a lot of work!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:08 pm
littlegreengirl

I think I'm going to wait to see if I survive it before deciding whether it's worth bragging about sweatdrop  

Tangentia

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:08 am
Tangentia
littlegreengirl

I think I'm going to wait to see if I survive it before deciding whether it's worth bragging about sweatdrop

delegate, delegate, delegate!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:10 pm
littlegreengirl
delegate, delegate, delegate!

That sounds exactly like what Annika said at the autocratting class I took last weekend *giggles* Fortunately we've been doing this event every year for eons (except last year I think) and so everyone pretty much already knows what needs to be done. It shouldn't be too hard to find people to do the things we need them to.  

Tangentia

Courtesan Brigitte

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:00 am
These past few days have been glorious for everyone who fought at Great Western War, but especially for Caidans. Just because we're the best. We kicked arse on a terribly uneven feild--"uphill battle" isn't just for metaphors anymore--and even with arrows raining down on them, bottlenecked on the castle bridge, they brought honor and glory home.

Ve Victus!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:44 pm
I signed onto a pirate...ahem... oppotunistic merchant ship. Again...and hopefully the cease fire agreement will be ended so I can kill my former captain. On the heavy field, of course.  

Your Night Surgeon

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:13 am
Oh yes, and secondly, My clan and I, along with our Baron and Baroness started a pun fight with His Majesty and won.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:24 am
I recently killed 7 warriors 3 of which were knights in consecutive one-on-one combat before being slain by a thrust to the groin... xp  

Red Zomby

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:33 am
Llelwyn
I worked really really freaking hard in the kitchen at my last event and singlehandedly served lunch to all 250 + people on site but for the people who were working and their Excellencies.

And I am now, offically, much MUCH less afraid of performing at bardics (at least ones in my home barony).

And a delicious lunch it was. Definitely worth bragging about. *cheers*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:51 am
My latest ended up in the bardic discussion thread...heh.  

Your Night Surgeon

WWVelasca

Demonic Shapeshifter

22,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:46 pm
Only thing I can brag about is that I have my AoA. I have no idea what I did to deserve it xp

and started up my own household. Its mainly for female fighters... but i think I lost half my group to the bards. Its the Household of the Order of the Mistress of Dicipline.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff