Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:30 am
~Plot~

In a town called Forks, a group of vampires live peacefully among humans and vampires. But one is becoming out of control. Emmet Cullen had lost everything. His love, his world, his companion through life. In an epic battle against the Volturi, his wife Rosalie, died trying to protect him. A year has passed and he is different then he was. No longer is he the fun, loving teddy bear. Now he is the true grizzly that he so often hid from the world. Now almost anything can bring out his anger. Everyone tries to get him to talk about it but he just shuts them all out.

One day, a new girl moves into town. Sophie Ryder has always felt that there was nothing really exciting about her life. She lives with her mom now because her father passed away. The two had to move and get away from everything that reminded them of him. Now in Forks, Sophie must start over. And little did she know that there was one person she attracted the most. Her blood, like Edward with Bella, drew Emmet in like a child to candy. Emmet must control himself or break the treaty and kill her. He soon realizes that everything about her is like Rosalie. Her looks, they way she talks, and even the way she fixes cars. What will happen? Could Emmet love again? Or will he stay miserable for the rest of his life?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am
Profiles

Gaianame:
Character Name:
Age: (The age you appear and your real age -real age optional-)
Type: (Vegitarian-as in you only feed on animals- or Normal -you feel on humans-)
Abilities:
Appearence:
Bio sad At least 5 sentences. NO UNKNOWN)
Personality:
Other: (Anything else you feel the need to include.)

Pm me your profile and title it "The Protector"

Gaianame: elphy_and_fiyero
Character Name: Sophie Ryder
Appearence: User Image
Without the glow in the dark eyes. They're just normally blue)
Bio: Sophie moved to Forks to get away from her old town. Her father passed away a year ago after a "tragic accident." Now she lives with her mother and tries to cope with all the new stuff. Her mother works at the hospital so she is almost gone constantly. Sophie's older brother is married and lives in New york.
Personality surprised utgoing, funny, loves making new friends.
Other: loves to fix cars.

Gaianame: cute_llama_pie
Character Name: Emmet Cullen
Type: vegetarian who slips rarely
Abilities: extremely strong
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Emmet was turned into a vampire after he had fell down a cliff on a hunting trip. He was then founded by Rosalie who brought him to Carlisle, who changed him into a vampire. He lived a long and happy 'life' with Rosalie until she was killed during a fight between a bunch of newborn vampires and their family. After Rosalie's death, Emmet excluded himself from his family adn had lived in the woods by himself for a long time. He only just recently moved back into Carlisle's house, after being promised he would never be bothered by them or even talked to. Emmet just stared to return to school when Sophie came to town.
Personality: Used to be lovable, friendly, happy ang joked all the time. He was expressed as a 'teddy bear.' Now, he is gruff, easily irritated and basically a brute.
Other: Even though he is now not his usual self, Emmet still tries to not feed off any humans because of is late wife never having had fed off one, he wants to never feed off a human again.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:08 am
Emmet stomped out of Carlisle's house and jumped into his jeep, still angered by what had just happened. Jasper had actually tried to calm him down with his stupid powers for yelling at Alice for trying to talk him out of acting this way. It was none of Alice's business what he did or thought anymore. It was none of their business', even Edward's who constantly tresspassed on his thoughts. Those stupid people who woudn't leave him alone, even after they agreed to. He had even threatened to move back out, but Esme wouldn't let him, saying it wasn't healthy to live in the woods. He hated them now, hated all of them. They were the ones who let Rosalie die.

He couldn't even think of her anymore without bursting out in a vampire's way of crying. Those stupid jerks. He remembered that Carlisle was right next to Rose when she blocked the attack from Marcus of the Volturi that was aimed for him. He remembered it clearly, as if it was yesterday. Emmet knew that Carlisle could have stopped her, but he didn't. He remembers the feeling from the depth of his soul that his whole existance had been ruined by those damn Volturi and the emotionless Carlisle.

Emmet then started his jeep and drove off to Forks High School, his first day of school since the 'accident' had happened. Emmet parked in the same space that Rosalie usually parked at, and got out of the jeep, staring at the ground as he stalked into the school. He smelt a strong, attracting scent of blood flowing through the air that made his throat ache and burn to a degree he usually never expirienced. Emmet egnored it, keeping his vow he had made at the meadow that terrible day to never feed off a hman as long as his immortal life would let him live.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:52 am
(And since we have Reneesme I think we should have the werewolves as well. Or I guess "shapeshifters." you know seeing as Jacob imprinted on the baby. Which i thought was so funny. anyway but yea.)
By the time her alarm clock went off, Sophie was already dressed as she sat on the window sill. Every morning she would always get up before her alarm to watch the sunrise and every evening she would stop whatever she was doing and watch the sunset. This morning, Sophie was especially excited to start her first day at her new school. No longer would she see the same faces from her past. No one would no of her past and no one would think she was crazy.

At the sound of her alarm clock, she finally headed downstairs and ate her breakfast. As she ate, Sophie thought of her mother who was now at work. A note was plastered on the refrigerator as it always was.

Soph,
when you get home today please make sure all the boxes have been unpacked. I'll be home around 6 and today I'm in the mood for Mexican food. Have a good day on your first day of school. I love you and don't be afraid to make new friends. Not that it was ever really a problem with you. Call me if you need anything.

Love, mom

Sophie smiled at the note and placed her empty bowl of cereal in the sink. She grabbed her things and headed to her car. The car she drove wasn't really hers but in fact her mother's old car. Another car stayed parked in the garage and desperately needed work on. Her father's black 67 Chevy Impala seemed to smile at her as she passed. She quickly kissed the beautiful car goodbye and headed to school.

She parked her car in a random spot and headed inside. As she walked, she heard a Jeep zoom in the parking lot and park a few cars down from her own. Sophie rolled her eyes thinking it was just another teenage boy who loved to speed. She headed to her fist class and watched as the other students slowly began to file in. For some reason, Sophie became nervous. She felt like something big and alternating was about to happen. She tried to shake it off but the feeling stayed with her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:12 pm
((yup))

Emmet walked through the hallways at school in a depressed state of mind. He hadn't ever been inside of the school without Rosalie as a companion by his side, and now he felt desperately lonely. Emmet grabbed his books from his locker for first period and was on his way to his first class of the day, english. Most of the pathetic humans were staring at him again, scared as usual. They whispered as he walked by, but of course he heard every word coming from their mouths. Emmet egnored them, one of them had asked his friend where Rosalie was, of course in the paperwork at the school it had said that she moved away, but sadly that wasn't the case. Well, in fact she did move to another place in reality, but not of this world. She went to heaven, or at least that is what Emmet desperately hope for. Rose was too good of a person to not make it into heaven, she never even fed off a human for crying out loud.

Emmet walked into the english classroom and sat in his usual seat in the back of the classroom, Rose's seat who was located right next to him was the only empty seat in the room now. He then burried his face in his hands and waited for class to start, not like he would pay attention anymore anyways. He hated school, he always had, but Esme, the only member of the Cullen family he could almost stand now literally begged him to return. He then stiffened as a girl walked pass his seat, who was the same scent as before, but she was a new girl to the school, he didnt reconize her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:27 pm
Sophie sat back in her chair but couldn't help but steal a glance at the guy who sat next to her. His skin was so beautiful and perfect. His eyes were golden and bright. When he didn't move, it looked like he was a statue. Sophie tried to concentrate on the teacher as class started. "Good morning class. I know today is the first day so there will be no homework." The class applauded and cheered. "Yes, yes. Settle down. Now, today we will be working on Macbeth by William Shakespeare." Sophie turned her attention back at the boy. He giant arms seemed like they could crush anything.

"So you will have partners." Sophie finally clued back in. "You will work on a paper together. You will only need to turn in one paper for the two of you. Here is the rubric for the assignment." He passed some papers out and got out his clipboard. "As I call your name, raise your hand as this will always count towards attendance." He began down his lift and marked who was in class and who was not. "Sophie Ryder" Sophie raised her hand. "And Emmet Cullen. You two will be working together." Sophie's eyes went wide. The anger on his face said that he didn't want to partner up with her. Could it have been possible that on the first day she could already have an enemy? Sophie stared straight ahead as she saw out of the corner of her eye, Emmet tensed as he heard his name. His hands dug into the desk leaving small imprints behind. Sophie heart raced. He could crush her. He could kill her. She was about to raise her hand to request a different partner but it was too late. The teacher was done and had moved on.

I going to die. She thought to herself as she sunk lower in her seat.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm
Emmet remember he used to love doing partner work in classes he had with Rosalie, for one because he got to be with the only person in the world he was in love with and she did all the work while he made jokes and goofed around. Of course she never minded though. And now, Emmet had to actually be partnered up with a human, and just to top it all off her scent was excruciatingly good smelling. He already knew this partner ship wasn't going to work out, in fact it would be like hell on earth, even more so than before.

Emmet glared at her as he dug his fingernails into the desk, accidentally of course. He didn't have any idea of how this was going to work at all, unless one of them did all of the work. He decided o egnore her then, until she sad she would do everything by herself, without his help. If she actually di say/do it, then he would feel slightly better about the situation. The only problem was that this teacher had a tendincy to always partner the same two people up, so this lan wouldn't be able to work forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:50 pm
"And finally," Mr. Hendricks, the teacher, began to finish up. "your presentation will be due next Friday." As if on cue, the bell rang and Sophie collected her things before heading out the door. She figured she would ask him about partnering up later. Maybe begin working on it after school. The rest of the day went fast and soon it was lunch time. Sophie headed into the cafeteria with her new friend from 2nd period math.

"But I still don't get it." Sammy said as they continued to talk about math. The two girls sat at a table and couldn't help but notice another group of people who looked perfect. They're skin were exactly like Emmet's. Pale white, smooth and even looked like stone. All four of them had trays in front of them but no one ate. They all sat and talked with each other. Emmet had still not shown up and Sophie took a quick glance around the room but didn't see him. "Hello?!" Sammy waved in front of her face.

"What? Oh sorry. I spaced out." She took a bite of her food and tried to explain the problem again. Sammy understood and put her homework away. "So who are those group of people over there?"

"Who? Of them?" Sammy pointed to the group of statues. "Those are the Cullens. That's Edward, Bella, Jasper and Alice. They're nice. Oh and the other brother is Emmet. He's the big guy although, I don't know where he is." Sammy looked around but gave up after a few seconds. Sophie decided not to say anything else on the matter. She didn't want to seem too interested even though she still wanted to know where Emmet was.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:58 pm
Emmet had ran out of english as soon as the bell rang, getting away from the girl's scent. He went to the rest of his classes that morning in a sort of hopeful daze that Sophie wouldn't be there, and luckily she wasn't. It was finally time for lunch and Emmet walked into the lunchroom late, so Sophie wouldn't be able to find him. He walked through the lunchline and bought his lunc hand then walked over to a table in the corner, far away from the rest of the Cullens. He then pushed the tray of food away from him and burried his head in a depressed state.

Emmet could smell the scent of Sophie strong as ever, but he didn't look up to see where she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm
Sophie finally found Emmet as he walked in. The rest of the Cullens watched him but didn't dare to move. Edward and Alice looked at each other as if they were having a staring contest. "Hey, can I talk to you later? I have to talk to Emmet about our project." Sammy nodded.

"Call me later." She said and Sophie picked up her stuff before sitting down next to Emmet. Once again, she could feel her heart racing but she tried not to show it.

"What's wrong not hungry? I would assume a guy like you would eat the whole thing."Emmet looked up at her and somewhat glared. "Right. Getting down to business. We need to talk." She told him. "About our project. Now I will not be the only one working this long paper. We need to set a date to meet up. What's good for you?" She asked as she bit into her grapes.

(sorry to leave so soon but i have to go to a meeting but will be back on later.....maybe in like an hour or so)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:12 pm
((okay.))

Emmet heard her come over and said nothing until she mentioned they had to work togeather. He glared at her in a sense of hatred, not being able to concentrate on anything much when her scent was so strong. He then swiftly got up, leaving his tray at the table and walking over to the rest of his family's table and silently sittig down, glaring at the table. Edward then whispered "Just hold your breathe." to him, and Emmet did, seeing Sophiw actually walk over to this table now did in fact make him angry. "Go away." he hissed angrily at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 pm
(ok I'm back)
Sophie glared at the back of his head. She grabbed her stuff and stopped in front of Emmet. The rest of his family stared up at her. "Look, I don't care if you don't want to do the project. But I actually care about my grade. Either way you have to work with me. I am not doing it all myself." Sophie stormed off back to Sammy and slammed her chair down. She plopped down and sat back, no longer hungry. Sammy gave her a curious look. "He blew me off!" Sophie said in frustration.

"He blew you off?" Sammy asked in shock. Sophie nodded and pushed her tray aside. "That jerk. Let's key his car." Sophie smiled and shook her head.

"No," She sighed. "I'll talk to him later. Maybe he's having a rough day or something. Either way he has to see me in class." The bell finally rang and the two girls went their separate ways and headed to class. Sophie sat in her Chemistry class and didn't really pay any close attention to the people walking in.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:12 pm
Emmet looked at his family, angry for them not yelling at her to go away also. He then saw Edward look at him in disaprovement, shaking his head 'no'. Emmet snarled at him quietly and stomped of to his next class, chemistry. As he walked in he saw her there. "Oh, hell." he mumled to himself as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 pm
Sophie began to bash her head on the table as Emmet walked in the room and sat next to her. The class started and Sophie couldn't help but watch him out of the corner of her eye. Eventually, they began a lab and Emmet and Sophie were paired together. Sophie began to write down the information and turned the microscope towards Emmet so he could copy the things down. Sophie finally slammed her fist down. "You're going to have to talk to me sometime. I have an idea. How about after school, we work on the paper and then after that you'll be done with me. Does that sound good to you? Or does your football player mind not comprehend?" She asked sarcastically.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 pm
Emmet glared at her. "Thats not the reason I egnore you. Im having a rough time in my life." he hissed. In truth he was, the worse time he had ever expirienced. The spot where Rosalie had always sat was now taken by this human who had no manners to him and that he hated. Also the fact all of his family he was now against, adn didnt think he could ever love again. He thought he could never love or even like anoter person, especially a human ever again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff