Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
-sigh- I now know exactly how Rob pattz feels...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever felt like Rob?
  No...but I feel sorry for him...
  I still hate him! (me: for what reason?!)
  Yes...it's a sad life...-sighs also- :(
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm
I love him now, but I didn't like him being Edward at first, but I never really...trashed him like some of the fangirls of twilight...but now I know exactly how he feels. I have a youtube...and the first video I put up, the first and only comment I have is 'you sound like a dying turtle lmao'. People have their own opinions I guess...sigh...I feel so depressed. But, at least now I know how Rob feels.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Yeah at first I wasnt so crazy about the cast but they've all grown on me....( especially mr. taylor lautner! OMG...wow )
So yes, I feel horribly for sweet Spunk Ransom....he took on a big job and deserves some credit....and after this last trailor release ( and watching his oober mad hott kissing skillege ) I'm nearly positive he will do a phenomonal job.  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 pm
you know... i saw Rob's video and i must say, only a few group of people would appreciate his music. >.>
well, that includes me.

but if he were to sing a different song, he would be a rock god. XD
idk, this is only an opinion, but i see him as a rock band vocalist.
something like audioslave or the killers or bands of the same genre.
he's a bit too strong for acoustic stuff... maybe if he were to go a bit alternative or even rock, people won't comment like that.
they would bow down to his uber hotness... XD

i still luv rob!!!!!!!!
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:05 pm
Kittycharm
I love him now, but I didn't like him being Edward at first, but I never really...trashed him like some of the fangirls of twilight...but now I know exactly how he feels. I have a youtube...and the first video I put up, the first and only comment I have is 'you sound like a dying turtle lmao'. People have their own opinions I guess...sigh...I feel so depressed. But, at least now I know how Rob feels.

same here  

Lady Brie

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces