Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Two-Timer Tim (ship-wreaked1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 pm
My mom has had three husbands, eleven boyfriends, and twenty one night stands. All have come in the door, stayed for breakfast, and left.
I call them Tim, no matter what their name.
Now my mom has a new boyfriend- no- fiance.
He's eighteen, like me. He's half her age, has proposed to her after six months of dating, and has been winking at me every morning he's been here.
His name is Tim...
and he's drop dead gorgeous.
My mom's lucky, she's still hot.
And because she is, my life sucked.
____

Tim;

Nina; TeHsChNoZbErRy

____

Name:
Picture:

____

Name: Antonina Acquarone
Personality; Sensible, pessimistic, and sarcastic. She dislikes all of her mother's boyfriends, and tends to dislike men generally.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Tim Johnson
Personality: Tim is quite a little charmer, he acts nice around people but when he's alone he hates the world completely.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Nina was sitting at the breakfast table in the kitchen, looking out the window. In front of her was a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. It was a rainy Saturday morning and her mother was still asleep. She didn't care enough about Tim to note where he was at that particular moment, he was basically just food in front of her, unnecessary for her existence at that moment. She wasn't hungry anyways. She stood up, looking at her outfit. She was just wearing a pale blue camisole and some blue and green pinstriped shorts... which were really short. She sat back down, not having any reason for standing up in the first place anyways. She sighed heavily, waiting for her mother to wake up so she could have something to do.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Tim just walked into the house since it was soon to be his. He walked in and stared at Nina, checking her out a slight bit. He winked at her as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out the carton of orange juice. He opened it up and just drank straight from it. He put it back then walked over to her. "Good morning Nina. is your mother up yet?" He said as if he had banged her mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:10 pm
Nina glared at him, "No, she isn't." she said simply, disgusted that she had just been drinking some juice from that very same carton. She got up, shoving the glass she had into his hands. "Use a glass." she told him sternly, setting her bowl of cereal into the sink.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:14 pm
Tim just set the glass in the sink then continued to drink from the carton. "Why? Soon we're gonna be a happy little family and sharing spit anyway." He said licking the carton quickly then putting it back in the fridge. He then called up to her mom. "YO HUN WAKE UP!" He then ran upstairs and kissed her mom's cheek. "Good morning darling."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:17 pm
Nina stood at the sink, disgusted. She went to her room, getting dressed in her usual outfit, which wasn't really much different from her pyjamas. She put on a pair of khaki shorts and a black sleeveless shirt. She went out onto the deck, hoping to slip away.
Nina's mother, kissed him lightly, "Hey hun," she smiled. "How's Nina warming up to you?" she asked, hoping that her daughter would finally like one of her husbands.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:21 pm
Tim shook his head. "Not one little bit." He said with a smile. "Well would it be okay with you if I maybe gave her a ride to school or where she gots to go? just so I could help her along with warming up to me?" He asked sweetly, having a plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm
"That's fine," she replied, smiling. "She has to get to her job at Carere Music, if you could do that for her."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:27 pm
"Thanks babe." He said kissing her once more as he went downstairsa and went over to Nina. "Hey almost daughter of mine. I'm driving you to work." He said with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:28 pm
She glared at him, "Who said you have to? I can drive!" she lied. She failed every driver's license test she'd ever taken.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:30 pm
He rolled his eyes. "Save it princess, I'm driving you and thats final." He said as he picked her up, put her over his shoulder and walked to his convertable. He put her in the passanger seat then sat in the driver seat. "Put your seat belt on." He said as he turned his car on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:32 pm
She sighed, buckling in and leaning back. "Fine," she grunted.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
He started to back up. He started to drive then turned on his radio, blasting the song 'high school never ends' by bowling for soup. Once they hit a red light, he put his hand onto her thigh. He smirked to himself. "So..." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 pm
She shifted away from him, but was unable to get very far, "So?" she looked away, blushing.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:42 pm
He coughed softly then started to go at the green light. He pulled into an empty parking lot just randomly. He looked at her then said "So why do you hate me so much?" He said getting uncomfortably close to her, and putting his hand back on her thigh.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff