College Applications

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neiina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 pm
they're giving me a headache stressed
I feel horrible, my grades and scores just barely make the requirements for the colleges I want to go to and I'm freaking out about it. I just wish I could do better, but I know I've been trying and I can't seem to make it any better.

on top of that I'm worrying about a physics project that my group decided to put off until monday morning - an hour before the thing is due. so right now I'm angry at them because they didn't want to work on the weekend when we have a ton of time.
oh snap. tomorrow is monday isn't it? I have to wake up early to finish it... guh. I just want to not show up and spite them for all the trouble they caused.

so! I know a few of you gaiaholics are happy college kids, what is your secret to applying to college? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 am
Group projects suck. period. The fact that you depend on other people doing their fair share of work in order to get a good grade is just wrong stare College group projects are even worse. Everyone is on a different schedule and some people work, so finding a common time to get together is insane.

Let's see... secrets to applying for college? Lots of volunteer work if your grades aren't all that great. Not really sure what they look for in HS apps. I did all of my Gen. Ed. classes at the JC and then transferred to university. It's less expensive to do it that way IMO.

You can always send out a ton of apps too. Good luck!  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:38 am
I feel the same way =/ I got rejected from 2 schools already...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm
@Karma- yeah, I figure if I don't get into the colleges I'll probably go into a JC and then transfer. it would save a lot of money even if I feel incompetent for not making it into college at first X__X

@Blue- eep! already? sad good luck to us both! I can't wait for this to be over  

Neiina

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff