Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
one on one rp ((ship-wreaked1 & DncStar)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:55 am
Erick walked into the venue, past a whole bunch of screaming fans. He went backstage after signing a few things then went to his dressing room and sat for a minute. He sighed and stood up about a minute later as he quickly grabbed some food then hooked up his guitar right after. He high fived all his bandmates. "Okay guys lets do this."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:59 am
Kaydence screamed excitedly as Erick walked by. "Oh my! He's sooo cute!" She squealed to her friends. "Calm down Kay.. Its not like he's ever going to see one of us or care that you think he's cute." Kaydence sighed softly, that was true, but she still adored him none the less. Last she heard he had just broken up with a recent girlfriend. This made her happy inside. Her and her friends walked up getting a spot close to the stage.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 am
Erick and his band walked on stage. "Hey! how's everybody doing tonight?!" He screamed. "We're gonna be doing a cover of the song just the girl, origanally done by the click five!" He sighed as he then said "One two three." and they started to play. While singing the part 'She laughs at my dreams But I dream about her laughter' He pointed at Kaydence and moved his finger in a come here type motion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am
Kaydence squeaked and moved forward a bit chewing on her lip. She smiled brightly and gently ran a hand through her chocolate brown hair. Her cheeks were red as she kept moving closer, being pushed by her friends because she was almost rooted to the spot.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:30 pm
Erick laughed softly. He jumped off stage then pulled her up with him. "Play along for a second." He said as he put his arm around her. then continued to sing. At the end of the song he pulled her in and kissed her cheek softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 pm
Kaydence's face got super red and she bit her lip, smiling like and idiot. She had lost her voice and lost the ability to screech like she felt like doing. "OH MY GOSH" Her friends exclaimed, rushing over to her ready to catch her when she passed out.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:15 pm
Erick chuckled softly. "Hey guys we'll be back out soon in about 5 minutes!" He said to the crowd. He smiled at kaydence then softly said "Wanna come backstage? you can bring your friends if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Kaydence screeched and nodded her head, blushing a bright scarlet. Her friends all nodded their heads, following them backstage. Kaydence looked at her friends with wide eyes. They knew what that meant, she was nervous beyond all belief. They giggled softly and gently pushed her along.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:41 pm
Erick smiled softly as he pulled her along. He then moved and followed the band and sat on the couch in his dressing room. "Come on in cutey." He said refering to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Kaydence squealed, jumping up and down a bit, smiling brightly. She followed him into his dressing room and looked around awe struck. "Wow." She breathed. It was the first time she actually spoke. She bit her lip and peered in the mirror that was on the wall. She looked horrible. She sighed heavily and tried to calm herself down  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:33 pm
Erick patted the seat next to him for her to sit down. "Come here cutey." He said moving his finger the same wya as beofre.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 pm
Kaydence smiled brilliantly and went over, sitting next to him. "Hi." She managed to say softly, her voice only a bit of a whisper. She blushed a bit and ran a hand through her hair, peeking at him through the corner of her eye.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:07 pm
Erick smiled as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry I won't bite you." He said as he kissed her cheek softly. Just then all his bandmates gathered around her friends and brought them out of the room so Erick and kaydance could be alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Kaydence giggled softly, blushing still. "Hi, I'm Kaydence. Most people call me Kay." She said in a hushed voice, looking down at the ground. She'd turn her head occasionally and look at him. "I'm such a huge fan!" She gushed, then quickly clamped her hand over her mouth.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:53 pm
Erick laughed softly. "Yeah I get that alot it's okay, but honestly I don't get why we have fans we're nto even that good." He said as he sighed and then kissed her cheek softly. "So...for my next song do you wanna maybe help me out?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff