Question of the Day! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:32 pm
Started long ago by Melody Rhyme, this shall be a landmark of our guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:13 am
Thanks dear!! Now I can keep this going!!!

Newest Q of the Day: Page 59( in indigo on document paper)  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

coneblue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:28 am
Melody Rhyme
Thanks dear!! Now I can keep this going!!!

Here is my Q. of the Day: If you could really meet on of the Kenshin charictors who would it be, and what would you ask them/ talk about?

It Would be Kauro. I don't really now why besides asking here why she like this guy that is old enough to be her father, if not more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:31 pm
I would pick Soujiro Seta because I would want to learn more about his past due to the abuse I wanna learn more about his journeying and more about his skills..  

Kenshinluva

Tatsu-ya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:05 pm
I'd pick little Yaheko. Why? I don't know I just like the under dog.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:20 pm
Well that would either be Kenshin or the friend of Sanosuke that makes the bombs. I'd ask both to teach me there skills. Kenshin would say no of course but the other might not.  

MulesAreFunn

KaylanDarkstar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:05 am
Melody Rhyme
Here is my Q. of the Day: If you could really meet one of the Kenshin characters who would it be, and what would you ask them/ talk about?

Hard question. I don't think I can pick just one. I would want to meet the group, Kenshin, Kaoru, Yahiko, Sanoske... its their interactions with each other that I love. It would be awesome to see that and talk to them while they play off each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:27 am
These are all great answers. I Think I would like to meet them all too.... but mostly Kenshin and Kaoru. Both of them are so strong, but still carring, and loving, and they both protect the ones they love.

I think I'll let this one run for another day or to so everyone has a chance to answer it. 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

TanukiGirl22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:50 am
it's impossible to pick just one, so i'd wanna meet everyone and talk and talk and have a ton of fun! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:34 pm
Mine would probably be Soujio too... And I'd probably ask him what happened on his journey too. biggrin  

Yami_Tenken

OrianDennenHaraa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:51 pm
I would want to meet Tomoe, dunno why, I have just always liked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:34 pm
Personally, I would think that it would be a great weeklong adventure to go drinking with Sano. I just gotta remember to bring a crapload of excedrin for the morning i'm supposed to start sobering up.  

Harold Eastwood

KraZGurl

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:28 am
Hmmm...

It would be Kenshin. Of course, not knowing what to ask, it would probably be a whole day introducing him to modern shows, music, and stuffs... followed by blinking afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:31 am
Melody Rhyme
Here is my Q. of the Day: If you could really meet one of the Kenshin characters who would it be, and what would you ask them/ talk about?

I would want to talk to Sanosuke and ask him if he even had a girlfriend.  

Kenshin_Love

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:26 pm
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff