Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
air gear

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 pm
where can i find the first few episodes of air gear???? cant find it anywhere..mayb i didnt find hard enough but seriously, where can i find it!!!! dont really dubbed versions so cant watch it on tv....lolz gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:12 am
Hey, I would like to know the same thing. I have the first five manga, but I havent seen anything about the show series other than screenshots online.  

AmadeoAlgeddon

Sparkly Hunter

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:39 am
If I can remember correctly, you may be able to find Air Gear episodes at otakucenter.com.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:50 pm
thnx ^^  

crimsonsky91

GilAskan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm
If you want to watch anime, buy the damn DVD's.

But the anime of Air Gear is absolutely horrible, so there isn't much of a point.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:09 am
really?? oic ok then  

crimsonsky91

Errazuriz

Dangerous Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:18 pm
You ignorant bastards! I suppose I'll handle you one by one. GilAskan, obviously if someone said they couldn't find the series the DVDs aren't available where they are so your comment gets thrown down the toilet,. And Crimsonsky91, Dont be so swayed by others so easily, you cant trust the Air Gear is horrible unless you've seen it for yourself. Afterall GilAskan simply couldn't have the taste for that kind of anime. He's entitled to his opinion, but in actuality his opinion is trash so it will be discarded as such. I actually implore you to find and watch air gear for yourself, I really think that you will like it. By the way, My name is Yuurishizu, Im am your new guild mate and will be bringing order to threads gone wrong such as this one. Have a nice day.....
Signed, Yuurishizu.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 am
wow!! gonk
hahaz i've watched it already n well, i think its ok to watch once in a while for curing boredom...lolx....well, to tell the truth i only watched part of it n tot to hear some opinion on it..^^ n well, i watched it after reading the comments..... n i still stand by the fact that its worth watchng if u r bored n nth to do.... 3nodding  

crimsonsky91

Nightshade Pain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:24 pm
I'v read most of the manga and to tell you the truth I think it is well better that the anime!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:36 pm
actually im reading the manga now....only at chap 91 though crying lolz  

crimsonsky91

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:06 am
wow!! i think im hooked on air gear manga!!! i cant get enough of it!! any more suggestions?? i finished reading it already....hahaz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:09 pm
hey if you want to watch all the videos of air gear got to
youranimenow.com
(I LOVE AKITO ? AGITO!!!!)  

Hoit-Kyo

killerpuchuu12

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 pm
I'd say either go to pimpanime.com, which has a few dozen anime titles, or go to ovguide.com and search it.

*Note: pimpanime was recently under construction, Air Gear is available but several other titles are still getting the links fixed and are unavailable.*  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games