Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Offense? Defense? ((Fist of Rostam HERE!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 pm
Table of Contents
Story
Rules
Offensive
Defensive

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Table of Contents
Story

Rules
Offensive
Defensive

Story

The military runs an academy far away from civilization. The students who are sent there have special powers. Half the students have powers that are strictly defensive while the other half have powers that are strictly offensive. For stratigical purposes, the two types are paired together and have a set training regement to make them both stronger. This means spending almost every waking hour together. And since it is the military, the day starts early and ends late. Each pair has their own suite. Two bedrooms, one living/kitchen and one bathroom.
What'll happen? Read on to find out.
Aura and Weilding. Weilding lets them do like moves unique to them. Aura is what your character uses the most. She manifests her Aura into bases and gems which make networks. These can be used for shields and stuff.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 pm
Table of Contents
Story
Rules

Offensive
Defensive

Rules

*Romance is highly encouraged
*Try to post every day... I'm on all the time... and I'm always posting.
*Fighting will be needed
*Swearing to a respectable level. I don't mind it. Just not ever other word
*Let's keep it Semi literate. This means NO ONE LINERS!
*I have the freedom to add more as I please

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 pm
Table of Contents
Story
Rules
Offensive

Defensive

Offensive

Name:Taro Same
Dislikes:Cowards
Apperance: six foot with tattoos all over, Fairly muscular. Has brown
hair eyes and skin.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Table of Contents
Story
Rules
Offensive
Defensive

Defensive

Name: Isabella "Bella" Turner
Dislikes: Agressiveness, Arrogance, Stubborn, Fighting
Apperance: About 5'3, pretty thin but muscular (toned). She has spectacular blue eyes, that are almost hypnotic. She has strawberry blonde wavy hair that reaches a bit further than her shoulders. Has freckles across her nose and cheeks, very self concious about them.
Power: Defensive

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:46 pm
Bella sighed heavily as she was dropped off with all her belongings at the Academy. She waved as she watched her parents drive off, leaving her to a miliary academy. Though she had no behavior problems, It was more to control the powers she had. She picked up her stuff and started off towards the office to get her room assignment. She greeted people as she passed and eventually found the office and got her key. She was told she'd have a room mate with the opposite talent as her. She shrugged and started off towards the suite. She opened it up and gasped. It was quite large and spacious, overlooking the lake on campus. She picked the bedroom with the window and began setting her stuff up.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:24 pm
Taro walked into the school. He already hated it. He was of course not human. Well sort of. He was human but he developed a lot differently. For one he couldn't see at the moment. He was blind. That should change in a few weeks. His senses were sharper, his thinking quicker, he was faster,stronger and he had powers. He was a Pryokinetic, a Hyrdokinetic and a Telekinetic like all Offensives. But his Weilding powers, lets just say they were insane. He quickly found his room and knocked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 pm
Bella grinned and skipped over to the door opening it wide and smiling. "Hi! You must be my room mate." She nodded, standing aside to let him in. "I'm Isabella Turner, but you can call me Bella!" She exclaimed, bobbing her head, her curls bouncing along too. She sat down on the couch and peered at him. "So what powers do you have?" She asked, curiously. "I don't even know what I am... I don't know what they mean by defensive and offensive." She frowned a bit. "Care to explain?" She smiled  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:09 pm
Ditched... Yet again  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 pm
"First my name is Taro. I'm offensive. Second quit moving around so much. I'm blind til my eyes start working and it just annoys me, your scent goes all over the damn place." Taro said irritably. Just great he thought. They stuck me with one of the damn happy people. He sat down on the couch. "Third you really don't want to see my powers. They aren't nice and you seem like ya nice girl. Fourth, you make networks with which you defend me and do other helpful effects." He saw she didn't understand. "Ever play an rpg with a party?"  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:43 am
"Nice to meet you Taro!" Bella giggled brightly. "So you can't see... the must suck." She nodded her head and sat down on one of the chairs. "I also happen to hear peoples thoughts... and yes. I am a damn happy person. As you called me. I find it to be useful." She grinned. "You know what else I can do?" She asked, a wicked grin spreading onto her face. She went over and touched his arm, transporting them across the room into his room. She squealed happily. "Short range teleportation. It's useful for when I'm too lazy to do anything. Anyways... This it your room." She nodded. "Mine's on the other side beside the little kitchen, yours is beside our shared bathroom." She groaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 pm
He smiled. "I don't use it that much." He noted. He looked at her. Or he faced her. "You smell nice by the way." he said. And she did. It was like honey and strawberries and vanilla. It smelt great. He carefully sat down. "proably shouldn't trust me to cook." He added.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:28 am
Bella blushed slightly. "Well thank you?" She said with a grin as she skipped over to the kitchen. "That's okay. I can cook. I prefer baking but I can cook." She giggled a bit and fell onto the couch, stretching her arms above her head. Yawning slightly she smiled. "Oh and you'll get used to me talking so much, There isn't much that can shut me up." She snickered  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:41 am
Taro doubted that. He could make lots of girls shut up, but he kept that to himself. He needed to meditate, calm down. His Aura was going insane. He closed his eyes though strictly speaking that wasn't necessary. He began to breathe in and out deeply.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:55 am
Bella peered over at him and shrugged. She sighed and went and grabbed her yoga mat from her room. She set it up in the middle of the floor and began to do yoga. She sighed softly and got up again to put on some soft music and then went and resumed her yoga. "So. We have to get along right... We're like partners now." She asked, opening one eye to look at him. "Kind of like an arranged marriage." She giggled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff