Reply The Twilight Movie
Jacob Black

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:19 am
Ok, Taylor Lautner is somehow one of the biggest promoters for the movie. He's even high up in the credits in IMDB despite the fact that in Twilight he is a minor character.

So what I'm trying to get at, is why has he never appeared in a trailer or released scene? He only rocks up in interviews as well as the whole walking along the beach thing with Kristen, which was an interview/behind the scene thing as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 am
well it seems to me that he isn't doing anything else besides twilight....is he starring in any other movies?
he probably has nothing else to talk about. lol.  

Aqua Anjel

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:40 pm
I'm not totally sure why he's not in any of the trailers, but I think it's because although he has an extremely important part in the book, he also has an extremely small part.

All he basically does is blow Edward's secret wide open. And then he just appears in uniportmant scenes. I don't think that that's the type of scene you would release, it has great sagnificance, and because producers like to rope us in with action scences, and that really isn't one.

We'll see more of him in New Moon.
He just doesn't have that big of an acting role in Twilight, it's like 99% Eward and Bella.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Ok, Taylor Lautner is somehow one of the biggest promoters for the movie. He's even high up in the credits in IMDB despite the fact that in Twilight he is a minor character.

So what I'm trying to get at, is why has he never appeared in a trailer or released scene? He only rocks up in interviews as well as the whole walking along the beach thing with Kristen, which was an interview/behind the scene thing as well.

yeah, i was surprised to see him as like number 3 at IMBD. very surprising cause he had like no role. i dont like taylor paying him tho.  

`watermelon`

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:16 am
`watermelon`
xXserenitys-smileXx

yeah, i was surprised to see him as like number 3 at IMBD. very surprising cause he had like no role. i dont like taylor paying him tho.

I like how Taylor can play a young Jacob Black. 16 and half year old Jacob Black who is supposed to look 25 ... Well that sounds more like a Steven Strait role.  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games