Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:58 am
User Image

Hello! Welcome to the humble little home of myself, and my Kirin. Here, you can see information on all sorts of things about my Kirin. Well, enough with the chatter and onto the herd!

Table of Contents
Post 1 ~ Intro (You are here.)
Post 2 ~ About the Owner
Post 3 ~ Relationships & Status
Post 4 ~ Photo Album
Post 5 ~ Custom Ideas
Post 6 ~ Reserved
Post 7 ~ Reserved
Post 8 ~ Reserved
Post 9 ~ Reserved
Post 10 ~ Synda - The Desert Rose
Post 11 ~ Amaya - The Black Panther
Post 12 ~ Bayne - The Badger Warrior
Post 13 ~ Coral - The Coral Snake
Post 14 ~ Rai - The Soft-Shelled Snapper
Post 15 ~ Selene - The Classy Gold Digger

This is just for my reference. If you need it, please feel free to take ideas or tweak.
[center]

[color=][b]>>Profile<<[/b][/color]
[b]<>[/b]
[b]>>Stage<<[/b]
[b]<>[/b]
[b]>>Bio<<[/b]
[b]<>[/b]
[b]>>Dislikes<<[/b]
[b]<>[/b]
[b]>>Father<<[/b]
[b]<>[/b]
[b]>>Children<<[/b]
[b]<>[/b] [b][color=]Bold[/color][/b]
[b]>>Herd<<[/b]
[b]<>[/b][/center]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 am
User Image

User Image

Name: Anastacia Elizabeth Dixon
Sex: Female
Birthday February 13, 1991
Sign: Aquarius
Zodiac: Goat
Education: K - 12
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois (11:36 pm)
Major: Veterinarian Medicine
Minor: Writing
About me: Well, I guess I should start with the basics. Names Anna, but most people call me Ryuu or Dragon. I have a brother, whose really awesome. He lives in Chi-Town now for college and he comes home for the holidays and such. About me...there's not much to say. I'm not really good at describing myself so you have to get one-on-one with me, alright? One thing I will say is that I love my friends and family. Mess with them, and you mess with me. It won't be the best thing that ever happened to you, trust me. I'm a very mellow person and it takes a lot to get me rattled and upset. Laughter is something I can't live without. I make jokes about everything and everyone. If you can't laugh and joke around, then you're at the wrong page. I love making people smile and feel better about themselves. I want to be a vet when I get older. I love animals and I have two dogs of my own, Mysti and Halo. They're Pembroke Welsh Corgis...or that dog on Cowboy Bebop whose name is Ein. Yeah, they're cute and I love 'em. Kinda cursed them by naming them after video games though. HAHA! Well..what else can I say about me? I'm very loyal person, I love music, video games, chillin' at home, hangin' out at the bowling alley, being with friends, spending time with my significant other. You know everday stuff. I'm also a hopeless romantic. I love being a relationship and being wanted. I love anime and manga. They're awesome and really cool. My favorite Manga right now has to be Rebirth, +Anima, Love Pistols, YuYu Hakusho, & Remote. My favorite anime has to be Gunsword, Those Who Hunt Elves, Wolf's Rain, Boondocks, Cowboy Bebop & Excel Saga.

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 am
User Image

Here we have relationships: romantic, friendships, enemies, etc. The more interaction, the more their thoughts are brought out heart

Singles

<~> Synda

<~> Bayne

<~> Coral

<~> Rai

<~> Selene

Taken

<^>

Mated

<^>

Friendships

Blake, Coral, Rai, Bayne, & Amaya

Blake, Coral, Rai, Synda, & Bayne

Coral, Rai, Bayne, & Synda

Bayne, Rai, Amaya, & Synda

Bayne, Synda, Amaya, & Coral

None

Enemies

^Synda^

^Bayne^

^Amaya^

^Coral^

^Rai^

^Selene^

Plots

~Synda~ Blake (Future Mating)

~Bayne~ None

~Amaya~ None

~Coral~ None

~Rai~ None

~Selene~ None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:35 am
User Image

Here, you can see fan art or their past stages, and anything really cool or fun.

Synda

Bayne

Amaya
Wisp
Filly

Coral

Rai

Selene
Blank
Colored

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:47 am
User Image

Place where if I have a custom idea, I can get it down really really fast and see if I really want it or not. Pretty nifty stuff.

Custom Application taken from Mira's thread.
.:Custom Application:.
[b]Name of Kirin-[/b]
[b]Owners Name-[/b]
[b]Base Color-[/b]
[b]Ear Color-[/b]
[b]Mane Color-[/b]
[b]Tail Color-[/b]
[b]Eye Color-[/b]
[b]Horn Color-[/b]
[b]Other-[/b]
[b]Referance Pic-[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:48 am
User Image

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 am
User Image

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:52 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 pm
User Image
Gotta Be Somebody ~ Nickelback

User Image

>>Profile<<
<> Syn
>>Stage<< Adult
<> Quiet, Conservative, Maternal, Wishful, Dreamer, Life loving, Careful, Gentle, Compassionate etc.
>>Bio<< Born to a nomadic herd of Kirin, Synda was left one day - on purpose. Her mother was no longer in love with her father, and since Synda was the only child between that union, the small filly was quickly left in the plains. She was told to stay there until the herd returned. So, staying true to her parents, she stayed put. It didn't occur to her until she was older that she was abandoned. Crushed and hurt, she lived a life of solitude in order to heal her wounded soul. She harbors no hate, however, and is extremely loving and gentle. The only thing she wishes for at night is for companionship. Will she ever find someone?
<> Running, Singing, Entertaining, Dancing, Stargazing, Playing, Children, Love, Family, etc.
>>Dislikes<< Abandonment, Cruelty, Bullying, Loneliness, Crying, Abuse, etc.
<> Dead to her
>>Father<< Dead to her
<> None
>>Children<< None
<> Bold Tan
>>Herd<< None
<> None

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:36 pm
User Image
Right Here (Departed) ~ Brandy

User Image

>>Profile<<
<> Ama
>>Stage<< Adult
<> Social, Timid, Curious, Fun-Loving, Careful, etc.
>>Bio<< Amaya was born in the jungles. She wasn't sure how she got there, or why, but it doesn't matter to her. All the female cares about is the here and the now. After some time of traveling, she latched onto Bayne, whose become a surrogate father of sorts to the young girl. She loves him like he was her real father, and often times loves to give him trouble. They're a strange, but close family. She's always the crying shoulder, and will take up for anyone. She's fiercely loyal and would give her life for her friends' happiness.
<> Playing, Games, Chasing Bayne, Hiding, Swimming, Peace, etc.
>>Dislikes<< Bullying, Arguments, Blood, Pain, Loneliness, Scary things, etc.
<> None
>>Father<< Bayne (Adoptive)
<> None
>>Children<< None
<> Bold Black
>>Herd<< None
<> None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:30 am
User Image
Follow Me ~ Breaking Benjamin

User Image

>>Profile<<
<> None
>>Stage<< Adult
<> Commanding, Committed, Social, Fatherly, Lively, Trusting, etc.
>>Bio<< Born in the dark forests, Bayne was bred to be a warrior to a Royal family. He was trained in the ways of combat and recon. Assigned to Prince Blake's herd, the two became fast friends creating an alliance between the two families. Bayne constantly follows Blake more-so as a friend and companion rather then a guard. On a past recon mission, Bayne found Amaya at his old birthplace. At the time she seemed young and fragile, and Bayne felt as if she wouldn't survive on her own. He took her in as her surrogate father, and has been training her in the ways of survival. He loves his daughter dearly, and wouldn't change his life for anything in the world.
<> Recon, Assault, Battle, Missions, Rain, Allies, Friendships, etc.
>>Dislikes<< Fog, Disadvantages, Unknown, Enemies, Loners, Suspicions, Anarchy, etc.
<> None
>>Father<< None
<> None
>>Children<< Amaya (adoptive)
<> Bold Gray
>>Herd<< None
<> None

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:27 am
User Image
What You Deserve ~ Ill NiƱo

User Image

>>Profile<<
<> None
>>Stage<< Adult
<> Passionate, Witty, Intelligent, Harsh, Challenging, Venomous, Vindictive, Short-fuse, Distrusting, etc.
>>Bio<< Her herd was close-knit and loving. They protected their young fiercely, and would do anything to see them happy. Coral was the gate-keeper of the herd, supposed to watch over the children. It was an accident that made Coral an outcast in her herd: she let a foal escape into the jungles. The foal was never seen again. Since then, the female was considered a traitor to her herd. Determined to prove herself, she left traveling far and wide trying to find the lost foal, or some remnants of him. As she traveled, she met up with another snake kirin, a King Snake, from the same herd. They weren't friends, but they were allies: the foal was the King's nephew. Depressed, she begged for his forgiveness. He immediately forgave Coral, telling her that her life in outcast and her redemption journey was enough. Joining her for that journey, Coral felt some sort of closure. As it came to an end however, the King met an unfortunate end with a sleek animal: a panther. One that was notorious for killing kirin...especially foals. With welled up anger, she fought the panther with everything she had in the pouring, thundering, lightening rain. After what seemed like hours, the panther lay dead at the Coral's feet. With the rain crying her tears, Coral left the jungles, her dead companion upon her back. Coral came back to the herd no longer an outcast...but not a hero either. She had failed again to take care of her fellow member, but it was evident that she tried in her battered, bruised, and dirty body. It still wasn't enough to her herd. Tired and disgruntled, she left her herd not being able to take the pain or guilt. So she travels and lives a life in solitude trying to seek yet another chance at redemption and life.
<> Travel, Acceptance, Family, Trust, Forgiveness, Cleansing, Meditation, Fighting, Redemption, etc.
>>Dislikes<< Fault, Mistakes, Losing, Death, Big Cats, Failing, Groups, Solitude, etc.
<> None
>>Father<< None
<> None
>>Children<< None
<> Bold Orange-Red
>>Herd<< None
<> None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:22 pm
User Image
Gold Digger ~ Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx

User Image

>>Profile<<
<> Gold Digger
>>Stage<< Adult
<> Manipulative, Seductive, Calm, Suave, Secure, Sexual, Haughty, Blue-Blood, etc.
>>Bio<< Selene was actually born in the Renaissance Period (1500s). When she turned 21, she went on a trip to Transylvania with her very wealthy Uncle Bourbon as a birthday present. As she traveled the area, she met a dark, handsome stranger. He said that Dracula was his name, and he had been waiting for her all of his life. Entranced, she fell to his charms disappearing from her noble world forever. He gave her jewels, riches, the finest silks for the finest clothes...everything her heart desired. She became spoiled and greedy wanting more, even wanting to be young forever. Dracula made her one of his permanent brides hoping that would state her lust and thirst for riches, luxury, and sex. It didn't. The female strayed becoming one of his "wild" brides. She had many children with high ranking men and nobles, black mailing them to gain parts of their wealth and riches. Selene even went as far as to call one of her children to men she had never even met! Each wanted to protect his investment, his face, his place in society...so they paid her outrageous fees to keep their "illegitimate children" a secret. So this was the way Selene made her living and continues. Her next target is her "arranged"
marriage to Prince Blake. Will she succeed in sucking him dry as well?
<> Money, Silks, Clothes, Frills, Accessories, Luxury, Pamper, Wealth, Nobles, Children, Investments, etc.
>>Dislikes<< Cheaters, Peasants, Cheap, Thriftiness, Frugality, Dirt, Filth, Work, Sunlight, etc.
<> Deceased
>>Father<< Deceased
<> None
>>Children<< None
<> Bold Gold
>>Herd<< None
<> None

Marquise Amaya Draconus
Crew

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200