Welcome to Gaia! ::

H.O.P.E.S - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

Another of the GREAT hang out spots on Gaia for anyone and everyone! 

Reply HOPES - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary General Discussion Forum
Halloween event items?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna Trick or Treat on Gaia?
  Hellz yah!
  Nah, too busy
  I'll just steal some event items from a friend
View Results

Cardania
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:02 pm

My favorite holiday event is approaching...Trick or Treat on Gaia!

Although most of the events this year have been quite disappointing, I'm hoping the Trick or Treat items will make up for it. *fingers crossed*

So what kind of event items would you love to see this year?

Personally, I'd love some skull slippers. We have a witchling hat with a skull, skull earrings, hairpieces, and chokers. It would look so awesome, plus slippers are always a hit on Gaia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:16 pm
Oh, I'd love to see them try their hand at making good trick or treat items this year. Last year sucked. HARD. I hated how things werer so gaudy and gauche this year. They learned at the Christmas event how to make event items that can be used all year round and I actually moved some of it back into my regular inventory to use with some items I recently got.

I'm also looking forward to zOMG! coming out this month. yes, I know they haven't said anything about it but I read somewhere it's been confirmed that zOMG! will have a part in the Halloween Event. Maybe they'll have more of it fixed and bug free just in time?  

Erebus Haze
Vice Captain

EvanStone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:44 pm
Favorite event on any website to be honest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 am

Unfortunately the trend seems to be that they now put all the kick-a** items in the cash shop. It's driving me crazy, especially since I'm now unemployed and can't afford cash shop items anymore. I understand they need money, but they could at least save a couple good items for the events.

Cardania
Crew

Erebus Haze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:45 pm
Cardania

Unfortunately the trend seems to be that they now put all the kick-a** items in the cash shop. It's driving me crazy, especially since I'm now unemployed and can't afford cash shop items anymore. I understand they need money, but they could at least save a couple good items for the events.

Hey, they released some skins as not-for-cash items so they must be getting somewhere. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 pm
These items are ugly. Why would you want to look like a Jester?  

EvanStone
Crew

Cardania
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:49 pm

The skins seemed a bit too recycled/unimaginative for me. Same vampire skin of course, zombie skin is a green grombie, and dark elf is blue skin with elf ears. But still, the event is pretty fun. I like the elf and vampire items.

HOPES - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary General Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games