Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The World Ends With You Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 pm
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has heard of the game The World Ends With You, and I was wondering if anyone would like to do a roleplay about it, but with different main characters. If you haven't heard of it, then follow this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Ends_With_You#Story  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm
If you want to participate, follow this profile list:
Name:
Most Precious Thing Lost:
Pic:  

BlueSparker

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 pm
Name: Neoera "Neo" Light
Psych/Powers: Pyrokinesis, Aquakinesis, Terrakinesis, Electrokinesis, Psychic Slashes, Psychic Bullets.
Most Precious Thing Lost: His Memory
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:41 pm
((Ely's going to rp another pair once she's in))

Name: Maioko (My-oko) "Mai" Subarashii
Psych/Powers: aqua barrier, freeze, healing, teleport, invisibility, twister
Most Precious Thing Lost: a teardrop pendant that belonged to her mother before she had passed away.
Pic: Like the pic, but with brown leggings and sandals, and no hat or necklace
User ImagePicture credit to where credit is due.  

Katanaqui

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm
Neo awakens in the middle ofd the busy streets fo the Shibuya Distrtict in Japan, his home. He looks around bewildered and amazed. "What happeed? Whewre am I? asked Neo confused. "And, do I hear voices?" neo said. "And whats with this pin" said Neo clutching a Skull Pin. "Are these somehow involved? Let's see" said Neo as he gripped the Pin he clearly heard voices. "Neo had no time to figure anything out as he asaw some monster running up to him. "Ar" screamed eo as he began to run.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:22 am
Maioko lay there clutching her head as a dizzy pain swept through it.
Argh...since when do cars hurt that much? She remained still as the pain slowly ebbed away, sitting up once her head felt normal again.
Wait...since when do cars let you live? As soon as the thought struck, Maioko's eyes shot straight open and she found herself on the ground at scramble crossing, people left right and centre. Shakily, she stood up, not noticing the black skull pin attached to her top.
"Wh...what happened?" Maioko asked the nearest person, her voice faultering. He didn't answer and others around paid her no attention, although Maioko was certain she could hear random snippets of conversation that had been directed at her. Hearing a scream, Maioko swung round to see a boy about her age running towards her dodging the other people. No, going through the other people?
"Maybe he knows- what the hell is that?!" she yelled, staring completely dumbfoundedly at the monster behind him, too in shock to move out of the way.  

Katanaqui

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:53 pm
HEY! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!" yelled Neo as he ran through the crowd of people noticing a girl watching him. "GET OUTTA THE WAY!" yelled Neo as he pushed her away from the monster behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:36 am
As he pushed her, Maioko turned and ran with him towards 104.
"What the hell's going on?! Why can't anyone else see that, that thing?" she shouted to the boy as they sprinted as fast as they could. Looking briefly over her shoulder, her hair whipping round her face, Maioko saw the creature falling behind and seized their chance.
"Quick, in 104!" she yelled above the noise of the unusually loud crowds.  

Katanaqui

Elysiara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:23 pm
[[Hi, I'm the aforementioned Ely that Quiqui was talking about. :3
Name: Kiriashi "Kiri" Yousoku, Partner: Lucas "Luxy" Evazrael
Ages: 15
Psychs/Powers: (At least six) : Energy rounds, Force rounds, Patrol rounds, Super-Jebus-phone-beams (like Josh), Holy light and Cure Drink [[Also telepathy between Kiri and Luxy after a while to compensate for his lost hearing.]]
Most Precious Thing Lost: Her own face - the right side is disfigured for the duration of this Game. His sense of hearing - he is completely deaf but will be able to communicate through Kiri later on.
Pics: Luxy has white hair and black eyes, Kiri's hair is light brown and her eyes are green
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Kiri awoke, lying with her head resting on the sidewalk of scramble crossing and wondering how she got a hangover without drinking any alcohol.
"Whaa?" she groaned, picking herself up and immediately being knocked to the ground by a large frog noise that attacked her. She screamed and ran, rolling over to knock the monster off of her front. On the other side of the scramble, two other kids were being chased, but Kiri had eyes only for the strange creature following her.
"Leave me alone!" she cried, brandishing her player pin like a sword; the pointy bit jabbing at the air as she backed off towards 104, stumbling on the tarmac.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:33 pm
"HEY!" yelled Neo as he saw a girl up ahead fighting some of the same monster. "CAN YOU HELP US!" yelled NEo.  

BlueSparker

Elysiara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm
"Huh?" Kiri looked around, distracted for a moment, and the noise leapt on to her head. It paused, then bounced off, leaving a large red mark on her forehead that was likely to bruise.
"I don't know how to fight them!" she shouted in exhasperation, now running towards the other two kids. She could only hope that they knew a little more of what was going on.

In the mean time, Luxy was just waking up in to a silent Shibuya. The people drifted by without talking, or even making a noise on the rock hard tarmac.
What's going on? he wondered, getting up and rubbing his head. He looked around and saw three kids in the distance, running from some strange animals.
Wow, concussion, was his instant prognosis.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 pm
"Neo was then running away at full speed, when he accidentaly bumped into Maioko, then he and Maioko were sourrounded by a brilliant blue light. "What just happened?" wondered Neo as he recovered from the Light.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:28 am
"This way!" Maioko yelled to the girl, running straight through whoever was in front of her now. keeping focused on Kiri, Maioko forgot about stepping up onto the next pavement and stumbled slightly, bumping into Neo in the process.
"Ow." Maioko muttered, rubbing her arm a little before noticing the blue light that circled both of them.
"Erm, what was that?" she asked though she assumed from seeing Neo run from the creatures that he knew as much as she did.
"Whatever all this is, I think the light means we're in it together." Maioko continued, "I'm Maioko by the way, Mai for short."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:10 pm
"Im Newo" replied Neo. "Then all of a sudden, the monsters dissapeare. "What the?!" asked Neo Bewildered.  

BlueSparker

Elysiara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:42 am
Kiri looked around, petrified out of her skull as the noise continued to chase her.
"Futzing bloody noodle shiezer clucking merde," she muttered, noticing that Neo and Mai weren't running anymore and all of the monsters were targeting her.
"Oh my bloody God!" she shrieked, backing off with comedic speed.
Meanwhile Luxy had been thinking things over.
OK, so, I'm not in a coma, I don't have a concussion and I'm not seeing things, Luxy looked around briefly before running towards Kiri, If I'm dreaming then this should work!
He tried to jump over the noise to save her, didn't go high enough, and tumbled over the frogs to the ground at the masked girl's feet before skidding right in to her.
Epic fail. The white haired boy thought before he knocked Kiri to the floor in a rather less graceful blue flash than Mai and Neo's.
"What the heck are you-" Kiri began before noticing that the noise weren't bothering with her anymore. "Oh, wow thanks." She helped Luxy to his feet as she got up from the floor.
"I'm Kiri," she introduced herself as Luxy waved his hands at his ears. "What? You can't hear? Oh, err..." she waved her own hands making "no" gestures at her own ears. The young boy nodded. "Right, ok." Kiri pointed to herself and flicked her hair twice, in return Luxy pointed to himself and picked out a pin from his pocket, tilting it to catch the light, and so they were introduced.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff