Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Supernatural RP ((FULL: OuEstLaCraie & BlueSparker)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:15 pm
((Opening Post!))
The Blind Swimmer was the kind of bar that put even the Roadhouse to shame--it was dark, dank, seedy, and packed with motorcycle gangs and hunters alike. It was the kind of place she didn't seem to belong, though she wore biker boots, jeans, and a leather jacket. Red hair hung in loose curls to her waist and smokey blue eyes flashed in the dim glow of the ancient lamps as she entered, eyes roving the long counter and assorted tables for a certain someone she knew would be there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:19 pm
There he was, sitting on the counter of the Blind Swimmer with his Black leather jacket and jeans, thinking about the job he and his brother were taking, and about what was to come in the next few months if thing porgressed the way they were going. Then he see's a mysterious red head. "Show Time" mentioned Dean Winchester and he finished his 3rd Budweiser.  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:24 pm
She sauntered up to the bar, all sultry smile and sashaying hips, and settled onto the bar stool beside Dean. "So, you gonna buy me a drink?" she asked, grinning warmly at him. "Or are you just gonna gawk?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 pm
"Funny" smirked Dean "I don't remember promising you that. Funny, I don't remember mentioning my name. And I certainly dont forget a face." said Dean looking down slightly. "Well why not."said Dean as he offered the mysterious Redhead a drink. "Bottoms up."  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:28 pm
She took a dainty sip, and laughed, an infectious sound. "That's terrible," she giggled, and shoved the beer off to the side. Leaning forward on the counter, she commanded, "Get me a scotch on the rocks."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:30 pm
"Sure, why not? Hey barkeep! Scotch on the rock for me and the lady." said Dean as he winked to the Barkeep. "So, Didn't catch your name." said Dean as the Barkeep brought the Scoch over.  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:34 pm
"Maura," she replied, and that's all she would say on the subject. Without even asking his name in return, she grinned even wider and murmured, "Wanna get out of here? It's a bit too...public." The bartender brought over their drinks, but she ignored hers, anxiously awaiting his answer. Well, not so anxious, because she was pretty sure what his answer would be.

((Sorry, I have to log off. But please reply--this is gonna get good! : ] Talk to you later!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 pm
"Sure why not." said Dean as they both left the Bar heading to his motel room. "Maura huh? Nice name." To go with a nice bod. Thought Dean  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:59 am
She grinned, as if she could read his mind (which, in all honesty, she could). "Thank you...whoever you are." She laughed. "Tell me about yourself, mystery man. Who are you, where ya from...? Here, I'll start--I'm from Las Vegas."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:06 am
"Las Vegas Huh? The city in the dessert" grinned Dean. "The name's Jackson Stroganoff from Orange County, California. Me and my brother are here on business and decided to spend a little free time. What about you? What's a pretty face like yours doing in a place like this?" asked Dean  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:35 am
She wanted so badly to smirk and mock him for his unfortunate choice in surname, but she had to play her cards close to chest...for now. The big reveal would come in time.

"Me? Soul-searching." She grinned, getting back into the groove of being Maura. "Things have been...hectic. I needed time to unwind."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am
"Really, you don't seem to be the kind to be tangeled in problems,and beleive me, I know the kind" replied Dean talking from expieience.  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:41 am
"Maybe not so much problems as my lifestyle." She shrugged. "My dad's a businessman, my mom's a designer--they're both always busy, and they want me to be busy, so I'll be successful. It's terrible, really." She smirked. "Such is the life of the rich and powerful."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:55 am
"Phew." Whistled Dean. Wanna trade? Both my parents are gone. My mom died when I was just a kid and my dad tried to raise up himself. But the neglectful b*****d just up and walked out of our lives when we turned 18. When he died, we decided to take over the family business. In a way, we didn't even have a choice in the matter." replied Dean.  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 am
Cute, Dean. Taking out your frustrations as this Stroganoff person...

Outwardly, she frowned and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry; that's terrible. Is there any way I can..." She let her fingers dance up his neck and turned to face him, giving a small smile. "...help you get over it?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff