Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[FIN] Seduction, not from him (Akeldama and Thona)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 pm
Thona found himself more and more surrounded by females. Now it was four to one here. He really needed to find more males. Not that he minded being around so many females and him the only male. Hell, he'd want more females, but they were weak and useless to him. He needed males to help with the pride and keeping it safe. Oh well, for now he could take care of any one who came into the pride.

Plus, he was happy to get one more female in. One of them was Nande's friend, so she was totally off limits for him for now. Then there was Akeldama. Something of him, yet he could easily make her like him. At least enough for him to get close enough to her. He flicked his tail, making his bones rattle as he went. He was looking for the pretty female cheetah. Though he didn't really like her much. Her colors were much too dark for his taste, but it was what he'd have to sacrifice when making the pride bigger.

All for the pride, no? He smirked. It would be quite easy to make her not say a word about him being the father to hide it from Nande. Though, she was more to blackmail him then any of the other females about. He flicked his tail and snarled a little. Maybe he shouldn't touch her... Oh, the hardness in choices. They were really a problem.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:25 am
Akeldama was lurking around her new found home in the pride lands. Her new spot was perfect, it blocked the sun most of the day and allowed her sneak around at night. She lazily stood up and began to walk around. The cool air helped the female know what time of day it was. She stretched and looked around. There wasn't much to look at.

She worked in the pride in many ways. One was to provide more members and to hunt to feed all the members. Akeldama thought of what to do until sun went down. Maybe converse with one of the other pride members. Most were cubs, Thona's cubs and some of the other members were too nice for the cheetah to put up with. She sighed softly as she flicked her tail.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 am
Thona eyed the cheetah female. He didn't quite know what to think of her presence. She seemed unhappy here, yet happy enough to stay. Perhaps she wanted something, but he couldn't put a claw on it. He stood up and decided to follow the female a bit. He wasn't sure if she caught his eye, or if her fur was just too dark for his liking. He flicked his tail as he made his way closer to her. "You seem bored" he said with a emotionless tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 am
At the sound of Thona's voice, Akeldama slowed down to let him catch up. She watched his movement, body language was very important to tell what another was thinking. He didn't seem to have any life in him. "Yes, it is not time for me to hunt just yet." Akeldama said, looking up to the sun in its almost perfect sky. She flicked her tail casually as she walked along with the ruler of the pride.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:44 am
He nodded at her response. Suppose hunting was everything she enjoyed. He didn't know her at all, and maybe this was the time to get to know her just a little. "Is that all you want to do?" He asked her. Perhaps she found other things that were fun. Of course, that couldn't help him think about things that could lead to cubs. He gave a slight smirk, but let it vanish very fast like. He lashed his tail making the bones upon his tail rattle about along with his bracelets as he walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:48 am
Akeldama watched the ruler closely. By having cubs with him, would she move up a little in the importance of the pride? She would remain a hunter, but would be higher up because she had cubs with the ruler. Though it would have to remain a secret from Nande. She shook her head ot the male. "No, there are a few other things I like to do." The cheetah smirked slightly, but quickly let it fade. Her eyes glanced towards Thona to see what he was doing.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 am
Thona raised a brow kind of interested now. "So... What would those be then?" He asked. She knew he could be mean, but what she didn't know was, at times he could be very civil if he wished. Only Nande really knew that one. Though, she wouldn't even remember if he attacked her or not. Which he had before. Continued to lash his tail. "Or, would you mind showing me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 am
She lifted a brow at Thona. From a cruel male their first meeting to this. Akeldama flicked her tail simply as she thought about ways to try to please Thona and get him to have her cubs. "What are your interests?" She asked, looking towards the ruler. The cheetah flicked her tail towards Thona. How easily could she win him over? Probably not that easily, he was the ruler after all. She tried to think of ways to swoon him.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:03 am
There was no winning Thona over when it came to females, he was already won over the moment he saw them. Unless they put up a struggle to his seduction. "Well, there's many things I like that can be quite pleasurable." he just responded as he looked her over. She seemed well enough for a cheetah. A little dark color for his tasted, but she'd do just fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:13 am
Akeldama flicked her tail lazily as she watched the other closely. He seemed a little interested, but not too much. She shrugged slightly and smirked at him. She stayed next to him as they walked along. Her eyes glanced towards him.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:16 am
"Do you know anything that could be... Pleasurable?" He asked her trying not to directly say that he wanted to get lucky. Hoping that she was smarter then Nande, but not too much smarter, He didn't like brains. But, if she threw herself at him, it wasn't like he'd object at all. And the moment, it seemed like she was leaving herself open. He wrapped his tail around hers carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:27 am
Akeldama smirked at Thona and wrapped her tail a little more. "I do." She said leaning closer to Thona, making sure he got the picture. The female smirked slightly as she looked at Thona. Nande wouldn't be happy with this at all, but Akeldama was thinking more about herself and her cubs rather than Nande and her cubs.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:29 am
Nande would never find out about this. Thona had his ways of letting things sit right in front of her without her knowing about them. He was a good liar when it came to Nande, and most females. "Follow me, and I'll help you with those thoughts" He told her as he moved towards the dark area that no one could see. Oh, this night was to be fun after all. He did love being king, it gave him so much he could do.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games