Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Single and looking for a rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXKairi_EverlastXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:24 pm
I am alone in this world...:tear:....I am a Vampyre/Werewolf halfbreed and I'm a pretty ok roleplayer I'm also newish on Gaia and I would like someone to show me around guys or girls!!!!here is my pic
User Image

Reeses Love
Kairi Everlast

pm me with basic skelton ya kno
name
appearence

put the subject as Cuppycakes!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:41 pm
Guys
GaiaName: Uchiha_Tsuki
Name:Mark Lawrence
Race: Vampire
Looks:User Image
Bio:before he was changed he was in the military and he still acts like he used to some times. He never thought that he would fall for some one like her

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:50 pm
Mark sat on the cliff, over looking an old 'abandoned' house. at least every one around thought it was but it was actually were he lived.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:03 pm
Kairi walked up the hill to do some sunbathing. when she was half way up the hill she saw someone sitting at the edge near the cliff drop off. 'maybe I shouldn't today' Kairi turned around accidently stepped on a twig that made a large crack. "oops"  

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:08 pm
he looked up at her and stood up "I'm sorry, did you want to be alone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:12 pm
"oh no I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else was here. That's all i just didn't want to interrupt."Kairi walked towards him"I'm Kairi"  

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:17 pm
he held out his hand "Mark... I just come up here every decade... Remind myself of what life used to be and were it might go" he nodiced the difference in her sent and her skin tempature "what are you? I don't mean to be rude but... you're not a human, or a vampire, or a ware wolf... I'm a vampire... and this is all throwing me off"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Kairi took his hand and shook it"Your very perceptive I'm a Vampyre/werewolf halfbreed. I've never been found out so easily.  

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 pm
he let his hand drop to his side "well... that's what happens when you're a vampire for 230 years... mind if I ask questions... this is fascinating to me... I've never met any one like you"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 pm
"I suppose not every body does"Kairi smiled"I haven't met a vampire who didn't want to kill me."Kairi twirled a piece of her silver/white hair.  

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:30 pm
"I have more self control then most of my kind" he lead her back over to the cliff and sat back down "how long have you been around?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:35 pm
"I can tell"Kairi sat down and curled her legs around to the side."let's see if I remember my age....I think it's around a millenium or so give or take a few hundred years."  

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 pm
he looked her over a little "and no one's ever found you out? It must be harder to hid for you then it is for us"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:45 pm
"not really humans think I'm one of them so I blend easily. "Kairi looked down and then back up at him."what else are you interested in knowing?"

((I gotta get some sleep for school tomarrow. I'll get back on tomarrow. night))  

xXKairi_EverlastXx

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:43 pm
"you're diet, friends, family... everything..." he kept looking at her, amazed "there really is NOTHING like you..." he stressed that fact "who you side with as well..." he added cautiously  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff