Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
I feel bad for this guy...(not gun related)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is all real, none of it was edited or shopped. It was on TLC today.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 am
We need to kill him soon so the xenomorphs don't spread. 3nodding  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 am
In nature something like that wouldn't survive.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 am
Yep, but being the 'sophisticated' creatures we are, we force all beings, regardless of their ability to survive or even grasp the concept of their surroundings, to bear the pain.

But in this man's case, it's sad, because he likely had a normal life once, but lost it.  

Inquisitor Brock

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 am
What happened? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 am
OMG THEY FOUND DEAD POOL!  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Man of the Demoneye
What happened? eek

I really don't know. I only saw 3 minutes of the show. He might have been fixed for all we know. They DO have good hospitals in Europe so...mabye.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Yep, but being the 'sophisticated' creatures we are, we force all beings, regardless of their ability to survive or even grasp the concept of their surroundings, to bear the pain.

But in this man's case, it's sad, because he likely had a normal life once, but lost it.

I thought they were born with this type of thing and it progresses into that.  

OberFeldwebel

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 pm
I really dont see the point of letting it get this far... you think he could of had it removed when it was just a few tumors? I dont even see the point of living if you cant see or eat propely... hell, i dont even see how he can breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm
Anima_Raptor
I really dont see the point of letting it get this far... you think he could of had it removed when it was just a few tumors? I dont even see the point of living if you cant see or eat propely... hell, i dont even see how he can breathe.

I saw in another picture from when he was in high school(?), and it was just the left side of his face was swollen. Then later it his life, it was just like *BOOM!!!**Tumors*  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 pm
SBBuckner
Anima_Raptor

I saw in another picture from when he was in high school(?), and it was just the left side of his face was swollen. Then later it his life, it was just like *BOOM!!!**Tumors*
I think the swelling as a bit of a sign O___O

And if i woke up with golf ball tumor on my face one morning, Id take a loan out of a bank and proceed strait to the operating room  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:55 am
Anima_Raptor
SBBuckner
Anima_Raptor

And if i woke up with golf ball tumor on my face one morning, Id take a loan out of a bank and proceed strait to the operating room

Or you know, the ever present suicide.  

OberFeldwebel

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:29 am
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
SBBuckner
Anima_Raptor

Or you know, the ever present suicide.

At that point? Maybe... I think i remember something about them not having the ability t move it for the mere fact that because there are so many blood vessals going through that thing, simply cutting it of would ave him bleed to death.

So yeah, his life is pretty much over as it is.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games