Submit

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 am
Hey there~ Here you can hopefully get an egg you just can't nab! Or perhaps you want to be nice and take an egg of someone's load~ Want to get started? Great!

If you see an egg or hatchling you want, pm the owner and Ddraig Asheart so she can make the codes for you~

But, if you see a potential Scroll you like, suggest your own combinations to them so they can try for the egg you want.

Eggs/Hatchlings with Owners that are up for adoption now!

If you currently have no eggs that you do not want, but are open for Breeding, please post this information.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Scroll Link:[/b]
[b]Can do:[/b]
[b]Can't promise, but will try:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:34 am
Breeders who have no Eggs and Can breed for you~

-

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:35 am
If you'd like a Scroll, and are waiting for an Egg, post this:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Scroll you have Interest in:[/b]
[b]Pair you Like:[/b] [ May be more than one~ ]
[b]Egg you hope to get:[/b]

Then you'll be added here~

Waiting List:

-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:12 pm
I can edit this post later since I am not on my regular computer but I wanted to know if I can leave a note here saying that I can breed any dragon on my scroll you want with no perfect promise on alternates or metallic eggs. I would love to keep raising dragons but I am getting tired of waiting for new ones to come out.
Here is my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/BlackDdraig
So your choice, no promises on metallic eggs or alternates though I can try. biggrin  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:41 pm
Ddraig Asheart
I can edit this post later since I am not on my regualr computer but I wanted to know if I can leave a note here saying that I can breed any dragon on my scroll you want with no perfect promise on alternates or metallic eggs. I would love to keep raising dragons but I am getting tired of waiting for new ones to come out.
yes i'll put that on the list  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:28 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image.:: Feeling: User Image sick Listening To: Grendel- "Hate This" ::.

User Image .::Happy Holidays!!! ^//^~* I'm 20, yea yea I'm old. I'm taken, a pic of me & My Love is in my sig. I do not believe we should pay websites real money. (I hate that...) Call me Laugh or SiN. My old account was SiNiSTeRxKiTTeN (hacked). I just changed my post so it shows more holiday spirit ^//^. I'm still sick, it sucks. u_u *sad* I am searching for free art, if you draw me I'll luff you forever!!! ^^; I am in the process of setting up my own art shop, so please check out my journal and leave me comments telling me what you think of my art.~*I am hardcore questing for the First Generation Carol of Ol' Ebenezer & The Carol of Ol' Nick, please donate, any little bit helps. I cannot donate to the site to get Gaia cash, so this is proving to be very very difficult. -_-; Thank you for reading my post ^//^~* ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.:: I am trying to breed my dragons to produce alts, and I am attempting to get one of each breed of dragon.

If we can trade or breed our dragons together, i believe that would help me. ^^;

lol ::.

X-Mas List:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

heart Show Me Love heart
*~Random Comments + Journal Comments Please~*

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
.::I am now drawing avi art on a regular basis. Check out my journal for the different styles of art I do and for ordering information. ^^~*::.
.:: [Vexy Style] [Body Style] [Chibi] [Sorrow Style] ::.
.::Want Avi Art? Check Out: My Mini Art Shop ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Freya Stormborn

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Catti Saionji
Paryoo... Stormsama? Asheartchan said that I should ask you if I can begin to take this over~ I am not collecting anymore and I have eggs now that can be given away~ So is this ok??
I don't care I'm not using it and don't have the patience to keep it updated  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm
Um, I will soon have all the golds/silvers that I want. So, I am offering up my scroll for whatever I have that others need me to breed for them.

*At the moment, I have a gold request from Pd2care (Robynn), and a silver request from one of my friends, but once these go through and my scroll is clear, I will be happy to breed for others, as well.*

TaraR16

http://dragcave.net/user/TaraR16

Can do any commons.

Can't promise, but will try to breed gold & silvers (when my dragons cooperate).

And maybe any extra 'event' or Seasonal dragons I don't want/need.

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
Clickables and Creatures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items