Submit

Is this a good topic?
  Yes
  Nope
  Ehh
View Results

Biomechanical-Bologna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:17 pm
Okay so my funniest memory, that I can remember, is when my best friend had gotten knocked out and when she woke she planned on sleeping. So I had to think of a way to keep her awake. So I was like okay if you fall asleep I am going to put two hairy men having sex in front of you. It was hilarious because she was up for the rest of the night. Now in school when she's tired I say the same thing and we both laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:32 pm
One time me and my friends were blazed and we were sitting in an old seat from the back of a car.
And we relized that if you slid a little near the front it would swing forward and everyone would slide off.
It was like a rollar coaster so we spent like an hour doing it!  

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

reko0418

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 pm
well there was the time with the bombs made out of 2liters and tinfoil and works.

but i must say the best time was getting blazed and trying to board down bolton valley with my friend, we where falling every few seconds, mostly because of random giggle fits from the virbations of boars on snow tickling our legs.
I RAN INTO A TREE THAT DAY, THREE TIMES!!!!!
SAME TREE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Lol, I remember one time my friend and I just got done smoking, and we had to meet up with some people - so she called her dad to give us a ride since it was dark outside and it was pretty far. She was so high, she started to throw up out of the window, and we got there and her dad just looked at her and asked her if she wanted to go home and she was fine. xD

winter rat

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am
misfit baby
Lol, I remember one time my friend and I just got done smoking, and we had to meet up with some people - so she called her dad to give us a ride since it was dark outside and it was pretty far. She was so high, she started to throw up out of the window, and we got there and her dad just looked at her and asked her if she wanted to go home and she was fine. xD

One time I took some vicoden,
which we all know ******** up your stomach if you don't eat when you take them,
but I didn't have time to eat cause me, my mom, and my friend were going to go toke.

So after we were done toking I spewed all over the sidewalk.
sad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
One of my funniest pot memories was last year...
I was over at my buddy Chris's house with my boyfriend and we just got finished smoking, so we were all quite blazed.
Well, Chris was hopping around the living room and he had a small glow stick in his mouth, he swallowed it. All of a sudden he was just like, "O_O!!!!" And me and my boyfriend were all, "?!?!!" And then he said, "...omg, am I gonna die?" xDDD It was so hilarious. You guys shoulda been there.

Then... my "Pineapple Express: Teenager Style" night. ...That was kinda scary though. e.e!

Falsified Documents

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 pm
hmm idk so many but 1 time i was with 2 friends and we were hiking in the woods so me and my 1 friend(john) hid on my other friend(amy) ok and she came by me i jumped out from behind a tree she screamed so loud and she was backing up and john jumped out behind her and she almost wet herself it was soo funny lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:08 am
Ice Cold Faerie
misfit baby

but I didn't have time to eat cause me, my mom, and my friend were going to go toke.

sad

Aw. D: That remind me of the time I took oxy's, and I went to meet up with friends and they brought a bike for me to ride up to their house with them, and I was so high, I couldn't ride straight and rode right into a ditch. xD  

winter rat

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 am
misfit baby
Ice Cold Faerie
misfit baby

sad

Aw. D: That remind me of the time I took oxy's, and I went to meet up with friends and they brought a bike for me to ride up to their house with them, and I was so high, I couldn't ride straight and rode right into a ditch. xD

LOL.
Sunday morning I was drunk as hell,
and I was trying to climb up a fire escape.
I almost fell off of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 am
LOL, aw Im jealous. I havent had a drink in awhile! D:  

winter rat

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 am
misfit baby

I was at a party,
well the party was the night before,
and only me and another guy were up.

Then he started telling me how cute and innocent I look,
then he started making out with me.
I felt really bad because he already had a boyfriend,
but I still messed around with him.
stressed

he was 28,
and i just turned 18 three months ago

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 pm
Ice Cold Faerie
misfit baby

I was at a party,

stressed

he was 28,

LOL, aw. xD

And whoa. O: Older guy. ;D
My boyfriend is only like one year older than me lulz.  

winter rat

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:13 pm
misfit baby
Ice Cold Faerie
misfit baby

I was at a party,

stressed

he was 28,

LOL, aw. xD

And whoa. O: Older guy. ;D
My boyfriend is only like one year older than me lulz.

I like older guys,
and he was a sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm
i was smoking my bong on a swing on my back deck. i had just moved from the swing to a spot next to the sliding glass door where i couldn't be seen from inside. when i hear a knocking sound on the door. and because i was not thinking i simply leaned over to see who was at the door. but being stoned i didnt think to set the bong down where it couldn't be seen. so here i am leaning over with a bong in my hand and there is my neighbor wanting to know when i need her to drive me up to the pharmacy to get, of all things, marinol, which is synthetic thc pills. so she doesn't say anything about the bong in my hand, which she can clearly see, and just keeps talking to me. it must have been a full minute or two before the thought pops into my head to set it down out of sight. so we finish talking and she leaves. and i resume smoking. so then later when she is driving me home from the pharmacy she asks how my throat is doing. still being stoned off my a** i looked at her wondering how she knew i had a sore throat. she then told me that she assumed that i had a sore throat because when she came over to talk to me she saw my "throat steamer" which was really my bong so she still doesnt know that i smoke, only that i "steam" my throat  

Obiwan katokey

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm
yeah i dnt like to drink just smoke  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items