Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:35 am
Its been so cold lately. Feeling more like winter now; I'm kinda just waiting for the time to change again. ^_^" Every morning its so cold!! Anyone has trouble getting out of bed sometimes in the beginning part of winter. (Afterward it gets easy for me but at first its so tiresome. I just want to stay in for the day and not go to work.) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:35 am
I don't have that option on Tuesdays & Thursdays with my 8 am class.....on top of that I have to get up even earlier to wake up my friend (we're in the same class) so that she has time to get ready. I'm too nice....I let her sleep in longer. >.<

Last night though I almost didn't go to sleep. I was very wired-basically bouncing off the walls. mrgreen  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am
Aww thats nice of you. ^_^ You have to wake up earlier than me. I remember in school I had to wake up at 5:30 am everyone morning. crying It was nice b/c I made it a habit and getting up early in the weekends made the day feel better...but I don't think I can do it now. XD

You couldn't sleep last night? That's it! no more soda for you! ^-^ Too much sugar? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Aww thats nice of you. ^_^ You have to wake up earlier than me. I remember in school I had to wake up at 5:30 am everyone morning. crying It was nice b/c I made it a habit and getting up early in the weekends made the day feel better...but I don't think I can do it now. XD

You couldn't sleep last night? That's it! no more soda for you! ^-^ Too much sugar? ^_^

I only had one actually.....and I actually still feel hyper.....*crazy laughter*  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

I only had one actually.....and I actually still feel hyper.....*crazy laughter*
O_O! oh no! Maybe candy then..! *hides quickly*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

O_O! oh no! Maybe candy then..! *hides quickly*

Nope...no candy.....just a soda and crackers. Seriously-I am bouncing in my seat as I type......*laughs*  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 am
Excuse me as I go run down the hallway of my dorm building.......*runs off*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:37 am
O.o ok you do that  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:07 am
I've calmed down now..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am
Yup...I just watched quietly.... 3nodding sweatdrop  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 am
well i never what to get off bed I love to stay snuggle on my confortet blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 am
Prince Seiko
well i never what to get off bed I love to stay snuggle on my confortet blaugh
Just like me!! ^_^ heart  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:00 pm
It depends on how much sleep I received the night before and how warm my bed feels.

I went to bed at 3:30 AM, so it was rather difficult to get up this morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:07 pm
@Dornkus

Wow! 3:30? What were you doing all night? Unless you couldn't fall asleep?

@Everyone
Ah yup...I knew it... -__-' I'm getting a fever. Just great... crying Someone at work gave me a tylenol pill though. sad  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:10 pm
I was doing English work. I decided not to do my math homework when I was finished. I wouldn't have been able to move if I had done that.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff