My New Pet!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cobthecobbler
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:59 am
I got a dandiili-thing from overseer today--i know its not a new item--but i think its kinda kool cause its a plant creature/weapon/thing everyone wants to kill.

I think Gaia should stop working on their premium EIs to work on the little things like this and Titans Legacy. If the Titans legacey turned out to be a mythical creature titan from greek myths (we learned bout em in english today) that would be really cool... Also if the dandil-thing turned into maybe an aura of spores, that'd be nice too--but i think they could do better than that and what they have now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 pm
the the dandidoo spore stoped evolving almost an entire year ago it was their first ei... they just put it in cause it was small and needed and cheap i wouldnt be suprised if they also had tama's basket in their ro  

TheGoldenFerret
Captain

cobthecobbler
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 pm
Nickyorany
the the dandidoo spore stoped evolving almost an entire year ago it was their first ei... they just put it in cause it was small and needed and cheap i wouldnt be suprised if they also had tama's basket in their ro

well, a yr ago i wasnt on gaia...and i wasnt aware that this thing stopped evolving.... Its only on 2nd gen, wat was i supposed to think, eh?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 pm
my grunny and gramster, not to mention chicky...pawns your dandy razz

User Image  

thubui
Crew

TheGoldenFerret
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:41 am
yeah but you can only wish that my man eating transforming hat half is even half as awesome as all of ur guys combined  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:51 pm
Nickyorany
yeah but you can only wish that my man eating transforming hat half is even half as awesome as all of ur guys combined
hav u seen my omnomnom hat l8ly!?!?! IT EATS HEADS--UR HAT IS FOR PPL WHO HAVE MOUTHS AND USE THEM TOO MUCH FOR TALKING AND MUNCHING ON STUPHS  

cobthecobbler
Vice Captain

The great gates of Konohagakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces