Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Someone please help me overcome this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swell Sundae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:44 am
At first, I always thought there were young somewhat-intelligent individuals (at 15 years of age, like myself. I don't consider myself intelligent, for fear of those that have higher superiority to do so). However, I stand corrected when I saw this on the "about me" portion of the profile of someone who viewed mine.

Quote:
i am 15 yeas of age my birthday is 28september i like boyz that r hot my moto is! Im hot ur not! or ! love is me but u r it !xxx want 2 no more catch me online xxxi like skool sometimes pls catch me online.i have DUMPED MI boyfriend but theres hotter boys aka ? my secret!!!!!!
...xxxxxx.......

Can someone please grab me a drink or something, because I'm going to need all the help I can get to drown myself out of the sight this... by all means necessary. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Things like this make me look at the world in utter disdain. ::whips Sunday up a chocolate drink spiked with mint liqueur:: Here ya go.

Wait, is it "liqueur" or "liquor"? confused  

Natsuri

Swell Sundae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:51 pm
Natsuri
Things like this make me look at the world in utter disdain. ::whips Sunday up a chocolate drink spiked with mint liqueur:: Here ya go.

Not really sure... I always thought it was "liquor". Spell check accepts both though. surprised

*Drinks the liquor*

Hopefully I don't come across more of this, or any "nice pros" comments when my profile spotlight plan comes about...
(I utterly detest with my very being the word "pro" to be an abbreviation of the word "profile".)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Natsuri

The spelling will depend upon where you live, in the US or in Europe, I believe.

Oh...mix me one up too please? It's been a long day...  

Patron with a Mission

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:08 pm
Have some wine and cheese. cheese_whine Myself, I'll grab a margarita and go lie down. That hurt my head.

While I'm gone, would anyone mind providing a translation? I swear, I'll love you for forever if you do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:21 pm
I'll try to translate it as much as possible, and this next about me that I saw... I'd really appreciate if someone whacked me across the head one day if I see more of these.
Quote:
I am 15 years of age. My birthday is on the 28th of September. I like boys that are hot. My motto is "I'm hot, you're not!" Or "Love is me, but you are it!" Want to know more? Catch me online! I like school sometimes. Please catch me online! I have DUMPED my boyfriend but there are more hotter boys out there!

Ugly, now I feel dirty for translating this batshit [My apologies for using such newly foul language, but it's a must at this point.] And now... because of my curiosity about others... I found this. The name has been struck out for the person's sake, or else we shall clobber them with shoes and dictionaries our brains will be fried. sweatdrop

Quote:
hey whats up my name is *******. I Love going to the movies,the mall, watching football,cheerleading,modling,and haggin out with my friends.really love modling.I am 14 years old.my birthday is 2/9.I live in jacksonville.but i am mostly in atlanta and miami and my home town is atlanta. ok for haters;If u want to hate on me i don't care because u are a b***h a** hoe. ******** ever one that hates Aboma because he is black.If u want to try me baby u can try me because i don't give a ******** because i will get at u.this is not for every one just for some people because they like tryin people and love drama.ok it is cool if it is in a movie because i want to be a movie star and a modler. My point is this if u are not getting money for drama do not do it and i am talking about movie not that other thing.so b***h a** drama starter stay tthe ******** from me because i do not play like that . for the voters;ok voters wow vote for aboma thank u. then u really are really smart . i know he is a very good presedent. what i love i love talking to boys, going to jamacia,modling, kissing, having fun,and dancing movie i like; boyz in the hood, 2 can play that game,soul plane,don't goin the basment,when the phone rings i like that because if u are at the movie with a boy he can make u feel safe

Don't we all feel safe now, knowing there are people out there that type like this? Sorry to burst our calm bubble within the guild sweatdrop so I'll translate this crap as well.

Quote:
Hey, what's up? My name is *******. I love going to the movies, the mall, watching football, cheerleading, modeling,and hanging out with my friends. I really love modeling.

I am 14 years old. My birthday is on February 9th. I live in Jacksonville. But I am mostly in Atlanta and Miami, and Atlanta is my hometown.

Okay; for haters, if you want to hate on me, I don't care. I don't care because you are a b***h-a** hoe. ******** everyone that hates Obama because he is black. If you want to try me baby, you can try me because I don't give a ******** because I will get at you. This is not for everyone, just for some people because they like trying people and love drama. Okay, it is cool if it is in a movie because I want to be a movie star and a model.

My point is this- if you are not getting money for drama, do not do it and I am talking about movie not that other thing. So b***h-a** drama starter, stay the ******** away from me because I do not play like that .

For the voters; okay voters, wow vote for Obama, thank you. Then you really are really smart . I know he is a very good president.

What I love- I love talking to boys, going to Jamaica, modeling, kissing, having fun, and dancing.

M
ovies I like; Boyz in the Hood, Two Can Play That Game, Soul Plane, Don't Go in the Basepment, and When the Phone Rings. I like them because if you are at the movies with a boy, he can make you feel safe.

My comment on them, if I ever gather the courage?
-They're extremely huge hypocrites like myself,
-They don't know what modeling really is (my big sister's only done alittle, and it's REALLY hard! gonk ),
-They're more dramatic than I am! (I'm a drama queen too, but not in an "About Me"!),
-Their movie tastes need to be broadened more,
-Their reason for liking them is idiotic,
-They need to study for the PSAT and SAT when they get older more than me,
-They will NEVER BE A MODEL WITH THIS KIND OF GRAMMAR, SPELLING, PUNCTUATION, and so-called "intelligence",
-and especially... though it's going to get me killed for saying this, those that keep trying to get me to turn "Obama" because he's black and all (I'm not racist, I just don't want old information thrown in my face) are the reason why I'd vote McCAIN. There, I said it. (Got a load off my chest now! sweatdrop )  

Swell Sundae

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:00 pm
The Obama/McCain thing was awful- I'm glad it's over.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:11 pm
That was awful... Everybody at school called me a racist because I wanted McCain to win. I love African-Americans, though.  

Farrago

Proxy Codger

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 am

I totally wanted McCain to win, until the VPs were chosen.

Palin scares me to no end. The fact that she named her daughter after a cigarette... No. (Bristol = Indian Cigarettes. Very famous up North in Canada and Alaska, from what I've heard.)

So does Biden, but I can handle his stupidity.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm
First off, those texts scared me, even though I understood about sixty percent of what they were saying. They scare me, because they show just how unintelligent our nation is getting, and how when some people have opinions they don't back them up with facts. Would a shot of Gray Goose be good for you, Swell Sundae (If I got your name wrong, sorry. I suck at remembering names)
Secondly, this girl at my school voted for Obama, and when I asked why, she said it was becasue he was black. When, I asked her what she thought of his policies, she admitted that she didn't know anything about them.
Wow, just wow; that's all I can say.  

writerprincess29

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 am
Urgh.

I'm not American, so I stayed out of that whole election business.

I hated how everyone kept going on about having a black president. I understand it was an important first, but it was no reason to vote him in. If his policies were good, then fine, but don't vote for somebody because of their colour or racial background, and don't vote for somebody else because of it either. Just ignore it. Honestly!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am
Swell Sundae

Quote:
hey whats up my name is *******. I Love going to the movies,the mall, watching football,cheerleading,modling,and haggin out with my friends.really love modling.I am 14 years old.my birthday is 2/9.I live in jacksonville.but i am mostly in atlanta and miami and my home town is atlanta. ok for haters;If u want to hate on me i don't care because u are a b***h a** hoe. ******** ever one that hates Aboma because he is black.If u want to try me baby u can try me because i don't give a ******** because i will get at u.this is not for every one just for some people because they like tryin people and love drama.ok it is cool if it is in a movie because i want to be a movie star and a modler. My point is this if u are not getting money for drama do not do it and i am talking about movie not that other thing.so b***h a** drama starter stay tthe ******** from me because i do not play like that . for the voters;ok voters wow vote for aboma thank u. then u really are really smart . i know he is a very good presedent. what i love i love talking to boys, going to jamacia,modling, kissing, having fun,and dancing movie i like; boyz in the hood, 2 can play that game,soul plane,don't goin the basment,when the phone rings i like that because if u are at the movie with a boy he can make u feel safe

XDDDDD @ Aboma  

Overshine

Overshine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am
n00bie fee
Urgh.

I'm not American, so I stayed out of that whole election business.

I hated how everyone kept going on about having a black president. I understand it was an important first, but it was no reason to vote him in. If his policies were good, then fine, but don't vote for somebody because of their colour or racial background, and don't vote for somebody else because of it either. Just ignore it. Honestly!

I completely agree with you. The blind faith American youth had in him because their friends/significant others were voting for him was really unsettling. He was more like a pop star than a politician.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games